Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teen Girl Shoots Dad With Bow and Arrow After He Takes Away Her Cell Phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Teen Girl Shoots Dad With Bow and Arrow After He Takes Away Her Cell Phone

Whats should have been a normal case of a parent discipling his teen daughter almost turned deadly in Tahuya, Washington.

Police there say a 15-year old girl upset that her father had taken away her cell phone and grounded her, shot him with a compound bow in the torso seriously wounding him. After shooting him she refused to let him use the phone to call 911, forcing him to crawl to a neighbors house for help according to Q13Fox.

The teen then fled into the woods armed with her bow and 35 more arrows.

A SWAT team working with the sheriff's department eventually tracked her down. A detective said the girl was found "to be despondent with a serious medical issue.”

The father had to be airlifted to a local hospital where he underwent surgery to remove the bow. He is said to be in serious condition.

The girl was admitted to a local hospital with an undisclosed ailment. She will be sent to a juvenile detention center when she is released.

Damn. That's crazy!!

Comment

Damn I wouldn't want to fuck with a girl who knows how to shoot arrows and has anger problems. You cheat on her, you better leave town. Or she'll go Robin Hood on you.

Comment

thats crazy.... spoiled ass kids

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
          Damn I wouldn't want to fuck with a girl who knows how to shoot arrows and has anger problems. You cheat on her, you better leave town. Or she'll go Robin Hood on you.
          LOL, just make sure you don't take anything of hers and you should be safe.

Comment

Public school educated spoiled brat.

Comment

damn what a ****ty weapon to get attacked with

i hope he got hit with practice arrows and not broadheads

Practice

Broadhead

notice the one on the right with a rubberband....its meant to expand on impact in order to create a wider damage area to increase the rate of bleed out

Comment

Shouldn't have given her a cell phone in the first place if she was that spoiled and self centered. She probably justifies her actions somehow.

Comment

Thank God her father survive. Now I don't know how hes gonna react when he meets her after recovering.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post

The father had to be airlifted to a local hospital where he underwent surgery to remove the bow. He is said to be in serious condition.

or is it the "arrow"? i just needed to clarify this coz i havent seen a bow and arrow which uses the bow as the projectile

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    damn what a ****ty weapon to get attacked with

i hope he got hit with practice arrows and not broadheads

Practice

Broadhead

notice the one on the right with a rubberband....its meant to expand on impact in order to create a wider damage area to increase the rate of bleed out

regardless what type of arrow it was, being hit with just a practice arrow is like being stabbed with a bigger icepick. its certainly a lot more dangerous than being stabbed with a knife.

Comment

Working...
                    X