Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dec 12 PBC card with Arreola/Kauffman looks to be a quadruple header

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember I watched martins last fight. I just hope he beats breazeale cause he looks pretty crappy

Comment

The Kassi performance showed pretty much everyone that Breazeale shouldn't really be on that fast track to the top; this matchup, as I see it, is to finally figure out where "HCT" is, quality wise, among the heavyweights (Wilder being 2-3 fights away from being unified heavyweight champion kind of speeds up the urgency to determine the possible contenders).

If you want the big money, the big exposure, and the big opportunity, Haymon is going to give you that chance; he's just going to make it clear that you're going to step up for that chance.

Comment

It's a good card, but truthfully, I am surprised it's on NBC. I thought the NBC slots were going to be used for big time fights/fighters, I am not sure if Spzillka, Arreloa and Mansour count as big time. Is it going to be on Primetime or afternoon?

Giving props where it is due, this is by far the best proper PBC card in a few months, I will be watching.

Comment

Not bad, should be a fun night of fights.

Comment

Love this fight card. All 3 of these HW bouts are competitive 'pick 'em' fights. Good for PBC for investing in the HW division.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich2123 View Post
              It's a good card, but truthfully, I am surprised it's on NBC. I thought the NBC slots were going to be used for big time fights/fighters, I am not sure if Spzillka, Arreloa and Mansour count as big time. Is it going to be on Primetime or afternoon?

Giving props where it is due, this is by far the best proper PBC card in a few months, I will be watching.
              Doors open 4 West Coast time... so ima guess yes.

i think they're just killing the last NBC date they have this year

Comment

The Kassi performance showed pretty much everyone that Breazeale shouldn't really be on that fast track to the top; this matchup, as I see it, is to finally figure out where "HCT" is, quality wise, among the heavyweights (Wilder being 2-3 fights away from being unified heavyweight champion kind of speeds up the urgency to determine the possible contenders).

If you want the big money, the big exposure, and the big opportunity, Haymon is going to give you that chance; he's just going to make it clear that you're going to step up for that chance.
                I agree, respect him as a fighter but I'm not that impressed. Not sure what the hype is around him, aside from his height, he looks mundane. I'd take Mansour over him any day.

Comment

Why are they keep giving this washed out has been Cristobal Arreola tv spots? Sure he makes for good crowd pleasing action packed fights but they are almost exclusively against journeyman or overmatched tomato cans like kaufmann with padded records. It's about time that the PBC start showcasing their new and up and coming prospects who has great promise and potential along with a good upside to them.

Comment

Working...
                  X