Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao 2: Money Would Give Injured Pac-Man Rematch When Healthy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Please...He was hoping for rematch mega payday before the fight...of course he would like it to still come off. Even if he makes 1/2 as much in a rematch...he'd love it. This is why nothing serious will result in all the talk of suspensions fines and lawsuits. They will let this all settled down...swept it under the rug and then rekindle the hype. Whoever thought Chavez Jr would draw interest again after the Martinez loss...but given a little time to settle down and people forget and the hype started all over again...and Chavez Jr has much less talent than Manny Pacquiao nor the interest from a Floyd Mayweather.

I personally have little interest in a rematch...but although I hate to admit it...I'd watch it just the same and who won't if you think about it. I don't but PPV's anyways.
    lol I've seen talk of a rematch in some other threads and there are a lack of people who admit they'd watch it. I was a little upset about paying cover to see it but I ain't trippin, I'd watch it again. They better not give us a dud undercard again tho. Cruz vs Lomachenko would have been more appropriate than those two fights were and then they could have made another solid matchup.

Comment

Working...
    X