Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J’Leon Love Suspended 6 Months, 10K Fine, Win Overturned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was in the impression that floyd is tryin' to clean the sport of baxin'.

Comment

So he's saying he took only one pill, that he didn't know what it was, that it didn't help hm at all, and that the murder of his brother should be taken into account, but he takes full responsibility...yeah, it sounds like it

Comment

This dude is sorry. Rosado got in that a$$ anyways. He's gonna need more than x-lax to become a good fighter.

Comment

great news. this dangerous sport needs to stay clean.

Comment

Should have been a year IMO, but at least they're actually starting to punish these cheats. Bey got off with a slap on the wrist, as did Berto and Peterson.

It's still sad how Love was on PED's and still lost to Rosado and had to resort to a TMT style robbery.

Comment

At first it sounds like the lost of his brother and having to deal with that and caring for his 9 children made him do it, like all man I made a stupid decision because of this, but then he says he didn't know what his trainer gave him sounds like a contradiction to me. We also have to remember that diuretics are also used to cover up worse evils some times. For this reason I think diuretics should carry the same weight or consequences as steroids.

Comment

Black boxers aren't getting shit for cheating. Slaps on the wrist constantly while latin boxers get years of punishment.

Comment

while i agree that he cheated to make weight... You do know that a diuretic doesn't enhance performance... it's not a PED... it doesn't make you stronger... increase size... help you train harder... or even help you recover faster... and hydrochlorathiazide is actually a frickin blood pressure medication...

Comment

Originally posted by bcalvert1 View Post
                    while i agree that he cheated to make weight... You do know that a diuretic doesn't enhance performance... it's not a PED... it doesn't make you stronger... increase size... help you train harder... or even help you recover faster... and hydrochlorathiazide is actually a frickin blood pressure medication...
                    It's also a masking agent for steroids, something that is already prevalent in the Mayweather camp with Bey Jr., who tested positive with the highest ever recorded testosterone levels in Nevada history.

Comment

Why does money keep letting his team get caught? Smh

Comment

Working...
                      X