No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Admits Miguel Cotto Relationship is Still Strained

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by esconore View Post
    Arum wants Cotto to lose so bad...remember how Arum looked after Foreman lost to Cotto.
    Care to remind me?

My mind is blank on that.

Comment

Cotto to GBP

I'm a huge Cotto Fan, it's know for many years Oscar's desire to add Cotto. While I like what bob has to for Miguel's career, let's not fool ourself & think for 1 moment Arum is rooting for Miguel tonight. Miguel will be with GBP by Feb 2012.

Comment

Cotto mayweather may 2012

Book it

Comment

If cotto goes to gbp then cotto fights amir or canelo

Comment

U feel Arum no longer has Miguel's best interests at heart and i would like to see Miguel head to another company like GBP

But in fairness Bob is still delivering Miguel the goods even if u feel he wants him to lose, Cotto got the Pac fight, and a title fight with Foreman out of Bob

Miguel wants big fights for big money and Arum is still delivering. Id like him to go another way though as ive said, its not a healthy realtionship

Comment

cotto's next fight will be against floyd mayweather. . . once again, the pac fight will fall through, and cotto will fight floyd. . . if cotto beats margarito that is. . . it would be the fight that would make floyd the most money. . . mayweather is praying cotto prevails. . .

and arum is praying margarito makes cotto his *sprag. . . by severely *pragging cotto again. . .

* Spray Resistant's coined terminology.

Comment

The Pacman fight came with 2 mores years of a promotional agreement. This fight was to be Cotto's last with TopRank. That was to Arum's benefit.

The foreman fight, you could tell in Arum's face after the fight. That if did not expect that outcome. He was feeding Cotto to a young lion & Cotto national skills was greater.

My point is timing. He just admitted that there relTionship is not good & if this is his last fight under Top Rank, who do you think Arum is rooting for. Come on!

Comment

By the way who else has been extended by Arum to get a Pacman fight! No one! He is doing no favors!

Comment

Good stuff.

Take Margo apart and leave Bob to pick up the pieces.

Cotto should sign with Golden Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by jesuswalks28 View Post
                      The Pacman fight came with 2 mores years of a promotional agreement. This fight was to be Cotto's last with TopRank. That was to Arum's benefit.

The foreman fight, you could tell in Arum's face after the fight. That if did not expect that outcome. He was feeding Cotto to a young lion & Cotto national skills was greater.

My point is timing. He just admitted that there relTionship is not good & if this is his last fight under Top Rank, who do you think Arum is rooting for. Come on!

LOL! arum planned for cotto to win the foreman fight. . . if he thought otherwise, he was the only one. . . cotto was like a 2-1 favorite. . . arum wanted cotto to have a belt at 154, and foreman was not only the weakest beltholder, but also in his stable. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X