No announcement yet.

Michael Jordan Is Leaving Chicago to Play For Detroit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jordan Is Leaving Chicago to Play For Detroit

Michael Jordan announced on national television he's leaving Chicago to join the Detroit Pistons. Jordan said it was tough to bolt Chicago, where he was the most popular athlete in many years, because he thinks he has a better chance to win a championship if he plays with Pistons star Isiah Thomas. Jordan said by playing together, he and Thomas "won't have the pressure of going out and scoring 30 every night."

That would have sounded absurd, right? Well, it is no more absurd than what LeBron James is doing. Jordan was 27 years old in 1990, slightly older than James is now. He had never been to the NBA Finals. He had been beaten up by the Celtics and Pistons for years. He doubted his supporting cast was good enough.

But he never doubted himself.
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...html?eref=sihp

Yawn.

LeBron is going to a be a winner.

Why stain Cleveland and riot? **** Jordan hes retired. LeBron has to worry about his fingers and they have no rings on them right now.

Comment

How can that writer copare Miami to the ****ing Bad Boys? People act like Miami has been winning rings non stop. Dumb ass comparision.

Comment

Comment

LeBron can end up having Bill Russell ring numbers but he'll never be in the debate for the top dog of all time.

Comment

There was some poem in high school i had to analyze and it had a specific quote. I dont remember it but translating it, it was something like its a much better feeling to accomplish something when you put in hard work compared to when it is just handed to you.

Lebron put in hard work with Cleveland and failed. Now he is trying to get those rings handed to him.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
              LeBron can end up having Bill Russell ring numbers but he'll never be in the debate for the top dog of all time.
              Neither will Wade, Howard, Paul, Durant I mean I can keep going.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Neither will Wade, Howard, Paul, Durant I mean I can keep going.
                at least wade won his title as the leader of his team
                if lebron wins he had to go to wade team to do it LMAO

wade >>>>>lebron

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Yawn.

LeBron is going to a be a winner.

Why stain Cleveland and riot? **** Jordan hes retired. LeBron has to worry about his fingers and they have no rings on them right now.
                  And they never will,poor Lebrick he will have millions to comfort him.

Comment

It makes me think he doubted himself, at least in the back of his mind he doubted his ability to do it on his own. Titles aren't handed to you, they will have to work their asses off to win it, and they could truly win as many as anyone in our generation. We shall see.

Comment

Working...
                    X