the cotto-clottey winner will face...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
    feed him to the lions???man he's the wbc champ
    I know, I know. It sounds dumb, but for a champ the guy just looks too nervous out there. Were he to face any of the top guys right now, that belt would be off his waist in a flash.

And I'm a fan saying this.

Comment

mosley berto or pac would be good fights

Comment

The winner of this fight you target Mosley, but since Mosley is pretty much ducking a Cotto rematch. i think, if Cotto wins, it will be Pac vs Cotto!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          i think, if Cotto wins, it will be Pac vs Cotto!!!!!!!!!
          i think this too

Comment

The winner of this fight you target Mosley, but since Mosley is pretty much ducking a Cotto rematch.
            What? Shugs has been the one clamouring for a rematch all this time. I seem to remember Cotto outright refusing to grant him that match.

Who's ducking who now?

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
              What? Shugs has been the one clamouring for a rematch all this time. I seem to remember Cotto outright refusing to grant him that match.

Who's ducking who now?
              Not accurate. Cottto after the jennings fight, said he wanted, either the winner of hatto-Pac, Berto, Mosley rematch or clottey.

They offer msoley the rematch he ***** out because it was being held in NY again. And then he went on to say that he is not targeting Cotto, because a Cotto rematch is a stepbackwards!!!!!!!!

He has turn into a begger, he only wants Pacquiao or Mayweather. Nobody else.

Hell he even blantanly ducked Williams and deny Berto of a fight!!!!

Comment

He has turn into a begger, he only wants Pacquiao or Mayweather. Nobody else.

Hell he even blantanly ducked Williams and deny Berto of a fight!!!!
                Well yeah... That's pussiness right there. Didn't impress me much when he said that. As for Berto, well, the man's old and needs to be looking for the biggest paydays he can find - hence, Pac or Floyd. I definitely don't agree with him facing Pac, though.

Comment

the point of them fighting each other is the best welterweights fighting the best welterweights.. simple as that. it doesn't need a reason, the fact that they are top ten welters is reason enough.
                  these two aren't duckers like Mayweather so they are going to fight the best in their division and that is what they are doing.

Comment

Working...
                  X