No announcement yet.

Floyd is undefeated because he works the hardest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    "god speaks to me in my dreams, he is telling me to retire (but only after i fight Bradley)"

"Besides youre ridiculous demand of 100% of the revenue against Manny, why are you fighting Cotto and not Manny?

Floyd: "Self preservation"

"What? what do you mean self preservation? You can fight Cotto... but not Manny... to preserve yourself? are you that scared of that man?"

Floyd: "YOLO"

Comment

Thanks for telling me, Larry. I had no idea that he was one of the most hard working athletes out there today.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
        "Besides youre ridiculous demand of 100% of the revenue against Manny, why are you fighting Cotto and not Manny?

Floyd: "Self preservation"

"What? what do you mean self preservation? You can fight Cotto... but not Manny... to preserve yourself? are you that scared of that man?"

Floyd: "YOLO"
        "Needles weaken me."

Self preservation at it's finest.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
          "Needles weaken me."

Self preservation at it's finest.
          Awesome joke bro.

Comment

i thought it was avoiding the best. i mean he works hardest at that so you gotta give him credit.

Comment

He works hard, has skills n speed and is somewhat of a opportunist.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                Awesome joke bro.

Waiting 3 years to accept needles is certainly self preservation.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  Waiting 3 years to accept needles is certainly self preservation.
                  especially when mayweather was joking and wouldn't fight you anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    He is the best because he refuses not to be the best,he puts the work in and reaps the benefits,he has a gift and keeps his gift finely tuned.If Cotto or anyone else thinks Cotto will beat Floyd you better wake up slap the **** out of ya'lls self and come back to reality.Floyd is the KING OF THE RING........he is the best around and will show ya'll how great he is..............
                    If he is that great, he should be the FIGHTER OF THE DECADE! But he isnt!!! Coz he DUCKS!! It's been 3 years He's ducking a limited fighter who he can beat easily, accdg to him!!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      especially when mayweather was joking and wouldn't fight you anyway.
                      Floyd has more important fights. Why else does everyone want Floyd vs Martinez? Martinez is better and more of a challenge, that's why.

Comment

Working...
                      X