No announcement yet.

You clowns will never give GGG credit in the middleweight division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You clowns will never give GGG credit in the middleweight division

It doesn't matter who GGG fights and beats in middleweight. You idiots will still make excuses:

- Cotto: Too small for Golovkin
    - Quillin: A bum and unproven
    - Geale: A former champ who beat a paper champ Sturm and lost to a bum called Darren Barker

If everyone is scared to fight him it is not his fault. Dumb ass pricks

You've just given everyone the reasons to discredit him. Derp.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinkyokushin92 View Post
      It doesn't matter who GGG fights and beats in middleweight. You idiots will still make excuses:

- Cotto: Too small for Golovkin
      - Quillin: A bum and unproven
      - Geale: A former champ who beat a paper champ Sturm and lost to a bum called Darren Barker

If everyone is scared to fight him it is not his fault. Dumb ass pricks
      The Truth right here.

Comment

He hasn't done **** yet end of story.

Comment

What a generalization haha let him actually do something first

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
            This. He hasn't done anything great yet. He is destroying everyone he is supposed to on his "rise to stardom." Don't expect anyone to be singing a different tune until he beats anyone of worth.

Sincerely,
            The dumb-ass prick.

Comment

There's lots of fun fights to made at middleweight, but it's not particularly a strong elite division that will bring much glory. Miguel Vasquez ruling the current lightweight division isn't particularly praise worthy for example. Broner wasn't getting much credit when he was at 135 either for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                Will you give him credit if he destroyed Cotto?

Comment

I consider GGG the real middleweight champion until someone beats him in the ring and I don't think that will happen. I hope Cotto acts like a true champion and fights his number one challenger next if he defeats Geale. I hope he doesn't do the wrong thing and avoid GGG as Martinez did for the last two years and was going to keep right on doing. Cotto fought an amazing fight and he is a hell of a fighter. I just can't think of him as the world's best middleweight as long as GGG fights at that weight.

Comment

yea i agree, even tho cotto is lineal. i still think GGG is the real mw champ.

i hope he can fight quillin or soliman after geale.. geale is a step up and could surprise alot of people

Comment

Working...
                    X