Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Basically, i was in the club few weeks ago....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    You need some confidence, what difference does the drink make anyway? You still gotta do the work drink in hand or not but alas you could always pick up some guys if you don't want a struggle, no games, just getting your cawk sucked, and go home......easy work.
    I no, drink in hand wont make no difference, very right, but, damn, the buzz makes me chat more crap.

Some guys, usually white guys, can talk crap all day every day, and if you go a pub, omg, some men can talk and talk and its pure crap coming out there mouth.

i think i know what to do next time anyway. I need to go back to my old chatting **** ways.

Comment

I told John Goodman about your problem and he just emailed me with some more of his expert advice:

When you enter the club and you seem some braud you wanna tear a new one, walk over to her and push people out of your way as you strut over there. Shotgun yourself a can of Bud in front of her and burp a monster one in her face. Be sure to have loaded up on hotdogs and sauerkraut (nothing tells a woman you're dominant like not caring about what you smell like). And if some guy there has a problem with what you did, you break a beer mug over his fuckin head and fart on his face while laid out on the ground! This way she knows you'll rip her asshole apart if she gets smart with you. If this doesn't get her to give you a blumpkin in the bathroom, then I don't know what will.

All the best, John Goodman

Last edited by Derranged; 05-26-2014, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I think the best policy is to ditch all the cheesy pick up lines and approach her as a regular human being and strike up a normal conversation, then look for subtle signals to see if she's into you and go from there. Like somebody already stated, confidence is key here even if you have to force it. Don't get drunk to feel confident because you could end up getting sloppy and/or desperate, and women can sense desperation a mile away. I've been out of the whole bar/club scene for a while as I was in a relationship, but approaching women with confidence and a sense of alphaness usually worked.
        Last edited by _original_; 05-26-2014, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I told John Goodman about your problem and he just emailed me with some more of his expert advice:

When you enter the club and you seem some braud you wanna tear a new one, walk over to her and push people out of your way as you strut over there. Shotgun yourself a can of Bud in front of her and burp a monster one in her face. Be sure to have loaded up on hotdogs and sauerkraut (nothing tells a woman you're dominant like not caring about what you smell like). And if some guy there has a problem with what you did, you break a beer mug over his fuckin head and fart on his face while laid out on the ground! This way she knows you'll rip her asshole apart if she gets smart with you. If this doesn't get her to give you a blumpkin in the bathroom, then I don't know what will.

All the best, John Goodman

LOL, cool. yeah, i might used that technique.

I might cup the fart, and put it in her face, she might be like 'smells like roses'.

thanks for the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            I think the best policy is to ditch all the cheesy pick up lines and approach her as a regular human being and strike up a normal conversation, then look for subtle signals to see if she's into you and go from there. Like somebody already stated, confidence is key here even if you have to force it. Don't get drunk to feel confident because you could end up getting sloppy and/or desperate, and women can sense desperation a mile away. I've been out of the whole bar/club scene for a while as I was in a relationship, but approaching women with confidence and a sense of alphaness usually worked.
            why cant the b*tch approach me doe?

its not like im going to deny the whore.

Yeah, i do get what you mean, its all about confidence, thats what im saying, i lost mine, its gradually coming back, i can feel its, but its not totally back yet.

back in the day, she wouldnt had to even do the smile, back in the day, she wouldnt even have to look.

for real though. confidence is key,

Comment

I don't club very often but usually a "Hey are you enjoying yourself tonight?" Was a good conversation starter. I had a homie who would use this, then tell a girl "Hey I see a friend of mine we'll talk again later tonight" 30 seconds into the conversation. I **** you not girls would FIND HIM before the night was over so they could talk. **** was like magic.

This isn't even a thread I'd make fun of. The fear of rejection....is crippling for some. It's embarrassing...only if you let it be. I can fully understand why you need some brews to build up the courage but look at it this way, it's a 50/50 chance and if she is not feeling you there will always be another female to play the odds with.
              Last edited by SkillspayBills; 05-26-2014, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
                I aint going to lie, im looking damn good nour days, the girls are on it. My body is beggining to look like asafa powell, we basically the same height, and same body structure.

Anyway, this girl, she was blatantly on it, like, blatantly, she was looking at me, i was looking at her, we kept glimpsing at each other,

Then, at one stage, she looked at me, gave me a really big smile, this girl is hot, i mean proper hot face, she didnt have big boobs, which i like, but she had a model face. Id rather model face then big boobs, both is bonus. She was skinny too.

She smiled at me, i smiled back. This is when normal guys approach......

I didnt, i didnt freaking approach, i wasnt drinking, i need to drink to approach girls.

She made it obvious she wanted to talk, she seemed busy dancing, and maybe an hour later she was gone, i was like nooooooooooo.

Is it normal to need a drink to approach girls? basically i was really athletic, then i didnt make it in sport even though i was very good at it, i turned to drugs, now im in a new sport, excelling in that. i put on weight, this is when i lost confidence. ive now lost the weight. even in my teenage years, i realise, to approach girls in clubs, i needed alcohol.

This girl is hot fellas, and i hope to see her again, its at a particular club, so i will likely see the b*tch again, whether she will give me that big come and talk to me smile again, thats another story.

Which begs the question, do you need the alcohol to approach the girls?

I looked at the picture thread, theres some good looking normal people on here, i used to think you were all losers. i was wrong.

Tell me some of your best chat up lines. Whats the first thing you say to a girl if you dont no her, and you no she wants a chat.

Do you have a routine? im literally thinking of 5 good questions i can ask any girl who is on it, starting with, 'whats your name', 'where you from'...bla bla bla, and hoping a conversation will flow from that.

Come on players. Talk to me.

This thread could help other people in my situation, im sure im not the only one who lost a bit of confidence.

And then afterwards you shot twelve people, six fatally, and yourself?

Comment

I usually go for.

Hello, I see you as a mere sexual object and potential 'conquest'. Your personality, emotions, aspirations and background mean nothing to me. Can we have sex now?

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
                    not hammered, but, just, a beverage.

Im fine with talking to girls as friends, its just, the trying it on part, i used to be able to approach any girl in the club, and chat pure ****, but as i grew up, i stopped talking ****, and started thinking more. maybe over thinking.

when last you been a club dude?
                    what year did the challenger crash?

Comment

Tell them that you are big fan of Pokemon and see if they share your interest.

Comment

Working...
                      X