Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum Pissed On golden Boy Scheduling Of Mares vs Agbeko "There Will Be Retaliation"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum Pissed On golden Boy Scheduling Of Mares vs Agbeko "There Will Be Retaliation"

"Wow. @BobArum just WENT OFF on @GoldenBoyBoxing for scheduling Mares-Agbeko opposite the Cotto-Margarito PPV. 'There will be retaliation.'"

http://twitter.com/#!/danrafaelespn

arum puto

Comment

The Cold War begins again.

Comment

Ya it's unfortunate. I was pissed when I saw this. Arum needs to bounce, and golden boy should be more respectful to it's competitors if it wants to keep a good relationship.

Comment

This has to be the most disfunctional sport in the world. Instead of working together, everyone works against eachother. No wonder Dana feels boxing is a joke right now.

Comment

what a whining old fart this guy is

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
              Ya it's unfortunate. I was pissed when I saw this. Arum needs to bounce, and golden boy should be more respectful to it's competitors if it wants to keep a good relationship.
              cant be serious

Comment

If the date was up to golden boy (not sure if it was) and cotto-margarito was already scheduled, they shouldn't have had that fight on the same night. Seriously, golden boy, top rank, showtime, hbo, they all need to schedule **** on open days, not go head to head. This makes sense since it would maximize all of their profits.

With that said it's childish for arum to feel the need to "retaliate"

Comment

**** them, they ain't got a chance against Cotto-Rito.

Comment

Its plain stupid to go schedule that fight on the same day

I mean GBP are hurting themsleves too

Comment

Working...
                    X