Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

met Margarito today @ South Coast Metro (OC)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crown mac View Post
    lol cool pic, looks like you can go some rounds with him....
    yeah Id fight him for a few rounds... if he wore 48oz gloves and I had a bat lol

Comment

You look like Maidana. Good picture.

Comment

Originally posted by KickedOuttaGQ View Post

Ofcourse I congratulated him ona great fight and asked him when his next fight would be. He said June 18...something (sorry if Im off. I didnt wanna take too much of his time while he's xmas shopping with his wife). But he did say it'll be against Cotto. He seems like a very nice guy, but I guess most boxers are.

Just wanted to share.

BTW, I guess its automatic to do the boxing pose when taking a picture with a boxer even inside GAP lol. He did it first and I just had to do it also
        why do you guys look like you're about to kiss?

you two look like wifebeater jr and ellerbe.

j/k

Comment

Ofcourse I congratulated him ona great fight and asked him when his next fight would be. He said June 18...something (sorry if Im off. I didnt wanna take too much of his time while he's xmas shopping with his wife). But he did say it'll be against Cotto. He seems like a very nice guy, but I guess most boxers are.

Just wanted to share.

BTW, I guess its automatic to do the boxing pose when taking a picture with a boxer even inside GAP lol. He did it first and I just had to do it also
          so thats what a gay ass pac loving ****** looks like... aight aight.. cool pic u skinny asian bastard

Comment

ur mouth almost close enough to kiss n dat pic well dat was kinda hot....

Comment

haters gonna hate, cool pic dude, you're lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
                so thats what a gay ass pac loving ****** looks like... aight aight.. cool pic u skinny asian bastard
                what he looks bigger than margarito lol. wait, now that i look at it, your head is really skinny compared to your body lol. did you edit this more than just adding on glasses?

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  what he looks bigger than margarito lol. wait, now that i look at it, your head is really skinny compared to your body lol. did you edit this more than just adding on glasses?
                  he's either wearing 20 t shirts or he used photoshop to make himslef look bigger look at his goddamn chicken neck

Comment

Just wanted to share.

Was he PLASTERED?
                    Did you CEMENT the whole meeting with an autograph?
                    Did he INSERT WRAPping paper into his shopping bag without knowing?
                    Was it HARD to see him go?
                    Did he look away when you shook his hand or did he know you were shaking his hand?
                    Did he make fun of anyone with any conditions in the store?

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
                      he's either wearing 20 t shirts or he used photoshop to make himslef look bigger look at his goddamn chicken neck
                      might just be post-catchweight clause disorder. margs is definitely showing symptoms here... uneasy smile... tilted head from weakness...

Comment

Working...
                      X