• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    George Bush?
    BushBaby.......

Comment

Speaking of BushBaby, I'm shocked he's not on here about Trout. He's a big Trout fan if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        BushBaby.......
        Thats my homie from up the road. Im just fillin in for him this am.

Comment

i got trout in that matchup. sergio is not as good as people think. he's a quality fighter but a great one imo

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Speaking of BushBaby, I'm shocked he's not on here about Trout. He's a big Trout fan if I remember correctly.
            Last I heard he was moving and wouldn't be posting again till he was settled.....

Comment

If Martinez was serious about moving down to 154 and beating Alvarez or Mayweather, he would do something like this.

I don't think he is though.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Thats my homie from up the road. Im just fillin in for him this am.
                That's whats up..... Hope all is well

Comment

There's a difference between debating on here and insulting and talking crap, but hey I'm not from the internet/message board generation. So maybe I'm wrong.....???

If Sergio can make 154 fine and healthy, why not come down and beat a Top fighter ranked fighter like Trout, and get in a better position to fight Canelo or Floyd??? It's a hell of a lot better than fighting Martin Murray for god's sake.....
                  He's fighting a guy in his class... In Argentina. Why go down and fight Trout of all people? I like Trout but it would be like Floyd going down to 140 to fight Ajose or something... Trout isnt worth the time for Martinez...literally. If I'm Martinez I fight a guy in my country whos decent as my fight back from injuries. Lineal champ at 160...coming back from injuries...bigger name... AND he should cut some weight... For Trout? Lol come on man. Its like asking Ward to go down to fight pirog or ggg or meet them halfway. Why? He can just fight Pavlik...

Comment

There's a difference between debating on here and insulting and talking crap, but hey I'm not from the internet/message board generation. So maybe I'm wrong.....???

If Sergio can make 154 fine and healthy, why not come down and beat a Top fighter ranked fighter like Trout, and get in a better position to fight Canelo or Floyd??? It's a hell of a lot better than fighting Martin Murray for god's sake.....
                    Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    If Martinez was serious about moving down to 154 and beating Alvarez or Mayweather, he would do something like this.

I don't think he is though.
                    I think Canelo mentioned Martinez strictly for aesthetic purposes.... Y'all really think he would entertain a fight with the lineal champ at 60 at a cw or otherwise when he wont fight titlist or contenders in his own weight class???

Comment

Hey if Martinez wants to go back down to 154 he can start here by fighting the WBA champion that would make him Floyds mandatory

Comment

Working...
                      X