No announcement yet.

Froch is delusional if he thinks he can stick and move with Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch is delusional if he thinks he can stick and move with Johnson

Froch is delusional if he thinks he can stick and move with Johnson.

Johnson has fought guys with a better jab than Froch. Johnson has fought guys with better right hands that Froch. Johnson has fought guys with better stamina than Froch. Johnson has fought guys taller than Froch. etc....

Johnson has seen it all, literally. There's nothing Froch can do that Johnson hasn't seen or hasn't dealt with.

Sticking and moving isn't the best way for him to beat Johnson unless they are fighting in the UK where they can rob Johnson. Froch needs to go watch Johnson/Cloud.

IMHO, froch is gonna have to go back to his brawling ways and rely on that thick skull of his.

I agree with you, but Froch has shown me he can alter his style to suit his opponent.

Maybe his corner will devise an strategy to counter Johnson's style. Maybe not.

Both of them have tons of heart. Should be a great fight.

Comment

Froch is going to win, guys.

Comment

Remember when Froch was crying to his corner that the body shots that Kessler were landing were hurting alot? HAHAHA, do you think Johnson can land those type of shots or even better than Kessler? Thats the first time I've seen a fighter get upset that his opponent is landing body-shots on them, by verbally speaking to his corner saying those body-shots really hurt me!

Comment

After viewing that video it gives me more belief that Froch will Stop Johnson.

The Road Warrior is just too slow and flat footed at his age for someone like Froch who keeps his distance; Froch won't be standing in front of him, he will come in smash Johnson to the body and then cave a few hooks to the head and move out sticking the jab.

The only thing I saw in that video was Cloud beating up an old man who's past wear and tear; Johnson doesn't even have much of a 1 hit shot either like Abraham, he's just going to get outworked and beat up.

Comment

Remember that time Froch dominated an opponent by the name of Abraham that someone else already dominated before him with the name Dirrell and that Froch went to go on to be KO'd by Johnson with a beautifully timed body-shot?

Comment

Froch shouldnt have any problem with the road warrior...

that being said..

IM ROOTING ALL THE WAY FOR JOHNSON WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR OLD MAN!!!!!

Comment

I'm happy for Johnsons KO win over green, that was a decent win.

Upon further review, Johnson looks like he throws sloppy 1-2 shots, has a weak guard that someone like Froch should be able to smash through with ease, Cloud was getting through with his jab.

I don't see any upset here.

Comment

Froch has fought and beat Pascal, who schooled Dawson who beat Johnson. I know that means nothing as styles make fights but just want to prove something to the op.

Look Froch in my opinion is a strong favourite for this fight, those who think Glen Johnson will KO him get real. The guy has been in with countless elite fighters who have not come close to knocking him out. The 41 one year old Glen Johnson will have little chance of derailing the Cobra express.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
                    Froch has fought and beat Pascal, who schooled Dawson who beat Johnson. I know that means nothing as styles make fights but just want to prove something to the op.

Look Froch in my opinion is a strong favourite for this fight, those who think Glen Johnson will KO him get real. The guy has been in with countless elite fighters who have not come close to knocking him out. The 41 one year old Glen Johnson will have little chance of derailing the Cobra express.
                    Froch looked seriously hurt at times against Kessler, what fight were you watching biased brit? And he kept crying to his corner that Kessler was hurting him with body-shots. Awww, poor baby hates body shots alot since thats the first time I seen a fighter tell there corner that an opponent hurt them to the body badly.

Comment

Working...
                    X