Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRUTH ALERT: Brook gave Carl Froch NIGHTMARES in sparring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRUTH ALERT: Brook gave Carl Froch NIGHTMARES in sparring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this new article Carl Froch claims that a still green Kell Brook gave him "nightmares" in sparring years back when Froch was prime!

He also believes Brook will be Golovkin's toughest test ever.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...ovkin-problems

Here is what Froch said about sparring Brook:

Froch:" When it comes to his (Brook's) defence, his range and his timing, he is a Nightmare. I know it was a few years ago as I was getting ready to fight Andre Dirrell, but I sparred with Kell and I did not enjoy it in the slightest."

Froch:" Kell was awkward, he was impossible to hit and although it was only two or three rounds, I do remember thinking "this kid is going to go all the way and become a world champion."

Froch:" He (Brook) had that Ingle awkwardness that made him hard to get close to and hit. When I did get in, that right over the top kept landing. It was a nightmare spar back then. The lad is special."

Froch:" We will see if Kell causes him the nightmare I had back in 2009. We will see just how good Golovkin actually is becuse I do think he will see some of the things I did back then."

To all of you who still think this fight is a mismatch, YDKSAB! I'm pretty sure Froch knows more than you fools on the Internet!!!!!!!!

Froch is bigger and stronger than GGG and if a green Brook can give Prime Carl Froch nightmares, HE CAN BEAT GOLOVKIN!
    Last edited by Golgo 13; 09-06-2016, 05:42 AM.

I've always felt this fight is much closer than people think, Brook a live underdog here and it may be worthwhile to bet some money on him to win a decision.

Comment

I genuinely dont think there is one boxing fan in the world who thinks is its easy. OtherwiuOtherwiuse take polygraph test and reveal the results.
      They've all got agendas whether Floyd fans trying g to make gggg guilty for fighting smaller guys. So people do t ask Floyd too fight GGG.

Get over it, brook is gggs toughest fight and that isn't because GGG has rubbish resume

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing brooks face after golovkin connects with that first punch

Comment

Lol, Kell Brook was schooling Andre Ward's only career defining win??????
          DAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN!!
          The truth is out now, Ward career looks so shallow and unimpressive when you take off the tinted glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            I genuinely dont think there is one boxing fan in the world who thinks is its easy. OtherwiuOtherwiuse take polygraph test and reveal the results.
            They've all got agendas whether Floyd fans trying g to make gggg guilty for fighting smaller guys. So people do t ask Floyd too fight GGG.

Get over it, brook is gggs toughest fight and that isn't because GGG has rubbish resume
            Spot on. People who hate on this fight are GGG haters who don't want to give him credit, so they throw Brook under the bus too. Absolutely disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              Lol, Kell Brook was schooling Andre Ward's only career defining win??????
              DAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN!!
              The truth is out now, Ward career looks so shallow and unimpressive when you take off the tinted glasses.
              Lol. And this was 7 years ago so it was a young Kell Brook schooling prime Froch.

This really makes Ward look bad.
              Last edited by The Overlord; 09-06-2016, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Brook has only fought one good opponent, ie porter.
                But porter couldn't expose him. We are still trying to fi d out who is capable. Maybe it will be GGG like many believe

Comment

I'd say he was a nightmare in the way forgetting your gmail password is a nightmare.

Comment

Doesn't surprise me to hear. He's a talented fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X