Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Nonito Donaire Have The Best Hook In The Business?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, theres no doubt about it

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
      I guess Garcia's hook is trash?
      When Garcia is knocking guys like Montiel and Darchyinyan out with his hook, I'll pay more attention.

Danny Garcia, GTFO here.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        By far. He sets it up nicely too. I'm interested to see how he tries to set it up and land it against a great defensive fighter like Rigo.
        Rigo will need to move around alot. Rigo is shorter than I expected at the presser so if he wants to throw some punches he will have to dart in and out quick and get close to Nonito. This will be perfect as Nonito can set up his lethal left hook. This might be another Pacquiao-Clottey match where Rigo doesn't want to get embarrassed and just runs and blocks all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          it's unnaturally quick!
          You said it

Comment

Most definitely, most of his opponents dropped from his left hand. Garcia's left hook is nasty as well.

Comment

pretty much, yeah

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                Not imo. He lrobably has the hardest in relative to his weight class but I would take Wards and Floyds versatile hooks over it. Canelo's left hook (not that kind of opposition) has seemed monstrous lately too to both the bldy and head. A lot of guys have a great hook, Donaire can afford to wing it like Mayorga because he's mostly bigger and faster than the guys he fights. Not to discredit his timing either I just think Donaire is a cut above his comp. His hook is up there though, no arguing that. I just wonder if he'll carry it up a weight class or two (which he will most likely do). For now though...its not his hook thats amazing (imo) it's his attributes and skill in comparison with his opposition. Its like the people who think GGG has the best jab (these people are out there believe me).

I guess I am just inlove with Donaires overall game...:|...trying to nit pick maybe
                Floyd & Ward were feather fisted compare to Donaire!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  if he wasn't dropping midgets I would agree but still lol at retiring Arce and bringing up Mathebula and vasquez Jr
                  I'm guessing he still won't be getting any credit since his next opponent will be with another midget again. Donaire is fighting at 122lbs. I doubt you'll see a lot of big guys there.

Comment

Originally posted by AnKhang View Post
                    I'm guessing he still won't be getting any credit since his next opponent will be with another midget again. Donaire is fighting at 122lbs. I doubt you'll see a lot of big guys there.
                    Vazquez is a pretty big guy and re-hydrated back around 135 to 140 fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRain View Post
                      Most definitely, most of his opponents dropped from his left hand. Garcia's left hook is nasty as well.
                      Yeah Nonito and Garcia got natural left hooks.

Comment

Working...
                      X