No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Gamboa: Yuriorkis Will Dominate at Lightweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
    Im telling you Yuri is leaving TR otherwise this fight wouldnt be happening. Yuri a young undefeated fighter and should be built up as Slob Arums next big superstar boxer. Instead hes moving up two divisions to fight Rios. TR knows hes out, so there trying to send Yuri off with a nice big L.
    lol Interesting theory.

Comment

Gamboa has some balls man I got alot of respect for him always wanting to fight the best and I'm taking him in the fight by decision. One thing to keep in mind, Rios has had some SERIOUS trouble making 135lbs in the last year or so and was on his way to 140lbs and only opted to stay in the Gamboa fight feel into place; I wonder if his struggle to make 135lb again will come into play for his conditioning for this fight; that also a reason why I'm taking Gamboa in 12

Comment

Originally posted by reyes066 View Post
        gamboa defeat rios in 10 rounds
        yea 10 or 11 rounds by tko

Comment

I don't see Gambia getting past rios

Comment

I initially thought to myself that Gamboa will beat Rios quite easily but the more time goes by or rather, the more i think about it anyway cuz it hasn't been so long since the fight was first confirmed, but I think Rios is gonna stop Gamboa. I've seen Gamboa hurt by way weaker opponents than Rios those of whom I can't even recall them by name, but Rios is a straight up beast and he might overwhelm Gamboa in the end, I don't care how fast gambi is go ask Acosta if quickness and skill helped him..

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanstyle View Post
              Heard Nonito Donaire is fighting Victor Terrazas....
              When is Guillermo Rigondeaux fighting ? anybody
              umm didnt you hear he only fights guys with big names lmao

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                I initially thought to myself that Gamboa will beat Rios quite easily but the more time goes by or rather, the more i think about it anyway cuz it hasn't been so long since the fight was first confirmed, but I think Rios is gonna stop Gamboa. I've seen Gamboa hurt by way weaker opponents than Rios those of whom I can't even recall them by name, but Rios is a straight up beast and he might overwhelm Gamboa in the end, I don't care how fast gambi is go ask Acosta if quickness and skill helped him..
                You have never seen Gamboa hurt. All his fights are on Youtube, bring the footage.

Comment

I think Gamboa will get A Win by UD and prove hes a P4P and that can take pressure and punches once and for all,or loose by TKO xD. I don't see Rios getting knocked out short of getting hit with a brick or overwhelmed as for the rest of Lightweight I agree with the thread except for Marquez dude is a master Counter puncher!

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                    Im telling you Yuri is leaving TR otherwise this fight wouldnt be happening. Yuri a young undefeated fighter and should be built up as Slob Arums next big superstar boxer. Instead hes moving up two divisions to fight Rios. TR knows hes out, so there trying to send Yuri off with a nice big L.
                    Gamboa called out Rios man he's the one that wanted this fight in the first place no one is forcing him.

Comment

Marquez looked quite bulky against Pac. I don't think a return to 135 would be the best bet at this stage of his career. I would like to see Marquez finish his career campaigning at 140.

As for Gamboa, I would've hoped his handlers gave him a tune-up at 135 to at least see where he was at. So many unknowns about Gamboa-Rios except that it's going to be a blockbuster event.

Comment

Working...
                      X