No announcement yet.

The mayweathers are asking BOXING to bend over for them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chito View Post
    who says that opinions are not biased? all of it are biased and that include yours, too!!
    Of course..but in this case I'm not biased toward any particular fighter..I'm biased in wanting fair matches in Boxing...

So of course every opinion has an agenda behind it..that's what makes it an opinion..and I've stated mine and why I believe there's nothing wrong with this stipulation..

Comment

Boxing should let floyds broke ass.............................fuk themselves......

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
        So you think the world media see it like that eh ,,,, seems to be a lot of gullible people be Pac fans , its a fair ask from Floyd when considering the entire big picture of this , you nuttlickers can piss and moan all you want Manny will be tested and the [I]world media are on Floyds side [/I]in his because Floyd has the right to ask for this ,,,, 10 million for a pound over lol and Floyd is asking too much to guarantee Manny be clean in a 40 mill fight , the world thinks its fair play by Floyd .
        link please!!

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
          I'm not a Tito fan..actually hated the guy..lol

and with the little that I do know about the situation..apparently the extra gauze he used is legal in some states and banned in others..I don't know the full scoop on that..so I can't really say.
          You hated Tito? WTF well fuck you then this convo over. I can not have rational with a Tito hater... No fuck that seriously how could hate Tito?

Comment

Working...
          X