Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez To Saunders: Stop Talking, Call To Fight Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Let's get Golovkin on a conference call with Saunders, Jacobs, Eubank Jr, and Canelo, and see who speaks up first.
    Canelo doesn't need to speak up! They allready have a verbal agreement that's why GGG doesn't bring up Canelo anymore! It's on September 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      I'm starting to find it harder and harder to believe that all these ggg fights are not happening cause all the fighters are scared. Granted it could play a role for some but im starting to think loughler has a bigger role then people think.

I'm not saying louggler is scared to put ggg in with these fighters (though you could make an argument with ward) I just think he is pricing ggg out or trying to short his would be opponents.

There's just no way between 160-168 that there is not one legit top of division fighter that is willing to fight ggg I just don't buy it anymore. Everyone talks about ward and cotto being divas in negotiations sometimes fairly but at what point do we start holding team ggg to that same standard?
      BJS wouldn't even fight Rosado. People said "well that's ok because Rosado sucks". Meanwhile BJS is now fighting some Russian caviar cannery worker that nobody's ever heard of.

Sturm paid a huge fine to avoid Golovkin.

A few might've been scared but I tend to agree the concept is overblown. He's not the most devastating puncher of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
        Well, good theory - but where is your evidence. BJS say he was only offered 1.5 million. Team GGG say he was offered $3M. Who is right? Evidence/proof?

In the case of BJS he seemed to have serious reservations fighting even Rosado or Stevens.

Eubank won't even answer the phone to Warren regards a fight with BJS.

Lots of posters on here say Lemieux is a non-skilled puncher. They may be right but I don't see anyone jumping to get in the ring with him. If Lara came up to 160 and Lemieux is so unskillful then he should be an easy touch for Lara.

Jacobs needs 12 weeks to get ready for GGG. He took out Quillen but if the rest of the division is so crap how come he can't get in there and make a half million fighting a no-name like Monroe?

I'd say there are too many fighters waiting on a big check and not willing to see their zero go. The fact that Thurman's motto is a play on those words means that he at least knows that's what many of his bros are scared of. And that oh-so-precious zero is partially what is wrong with boxing.
        This. Maybe the officials should just add an L to every fighter´s record, it might be easier to take risks with that "0" already gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          BJS wouldn't even fight Rosado. People said "well that's ok because Rosado sucks". Meanwhile BJS is now fighting some Russian caviar cannery worker that nobody's ever heard of.

Sturm paid a huge fine to avoid Golovkin.

A few might've been scared but I tend to agree the concept is overblown. He's not the most devastating puncher of all time.
          Akavov would probably beat Rosado, well see today.

BJS dropped out of the Rosado/Stevens/Monroe fight, b/c it was part of the deal for the Alvarez December fight. He wanted more money to fight Alvarez in December and that would've been a non-ppv fight.

Comment

Golovkin is real Kazakh! He is a hero of his nation! True champion! Real man

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              Akavov would probably beat Rosado, well see today.

BJS dropped out of the Rosado/Stevens/Monroe fight, b/c it was part of the deal for the Alvarez December fight. He wanted more money to fight Alvarez in December and that would've been a non-ppv fight.
              Still... I don't think he wants it with Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Still... I don't think he wants it with Golovkin.
                Hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                  Saunders will take it for the right price, and 1.5m obviously isn't it.

Just a case of seeing what his price is for it to happen.
                  BJS is a paper champ. What is he worth? Well I can't imagine the community center he is fighting at is putting up much. I guess this is way better then Cowboys Stadium this place even has room for 360 spectators!!
                  Pathetic...
                  http://www.renfrewshireleisure.com/l...eisure-centre/

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                    I'm starting to find it harder and harder to believe that all these ggg fights are not happening cause all the fighters are scared. Granted it could play a role for some but im starting to think loughler has a bigger role then people think.

I'm not saying louggler is scared to put ggg in with these fighters (though you could make an argument with ward) I just think he is pricing ggg out or trying to short his would be opponents.

There's just no way between 160-168 that there is not one legit top of division fighter that is willing to fight ggg I just don't buy it anymore. Everyone talks about ward and cotto being divas in negotiations sometimes fairly but at what point do we start holding team ggg to that same standard?
                    Dude the whole Golovma mafia is a business. They've been trying to cash him out for two years against literally ANYONE. They've tried to throw him in with Junior Middle Weights, retired Super Middle Weights, fringe Middle Weights. Do the ****ing math!

Comment

Fable Sanchez telling someone to SHUT UP..... lol

Comment

Working...
                      X