The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
    Come on guys, who really thinks Cotto stands a chance? smh
    This is my take on Cotto on this fight vs dangerous high profile fights..

Vs Mosley, Maravilla, Judah even Mayweather.. Cotto was the underdog and he performed very good

Vs Margarito 1 , Pac and Trout even Clotey ... Cotto was the favorite to win and we know what happened.

although.. MArg Cheated and in the Clottey Fight Cotto had to deal with a nasty cut due to a headbutt since round 2 and still did enough to win.

In this fight Cotto is the underdog so my expectation as history has showed he could perform well.

Can't wait for the Fireworks Cotto-Canelo hell yes!!! may the best man wins!!

Comment

• Fck im hyped! I wont be able to sleep tonight

Comment

• not sure what odds are in america, but in the uk, canelo is 3/1 favourite

what do they know that we dont

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
          not sure what odds are in america, but in the uk, canelo is 3/1 favourite

To be fair those odds aren't too bad. Same here in the US

Comment

• Originally posted by Puya View Post
            This is my take on Cotto on this fight vs dangerous high profile fights..

Vs Mosley, Maravilla, Judah even Mayweather.. Cotto was the underdog and he performed very good

Vs Margarito 1 , Pac and Trout even Clotey ... Cotto was the favorite to win and we know what happened.

although.. MArg Cheated and in the Clottey Fight Cotto had to deal with a nasty cut due to a headbutt since round 2 and still did enough to win.

In this fight Cotto is the underdog so my expectation as history has showed he could perform well.

Can't wait for the Fireworks Cotto-Canelo hell yes!!! may the best man wins!!
            Cotto was the underdog vs Pacquiao. Cotto has been in to many wars to beat a young, fresh fighter in Canelo. Canelo is too strong and it will show. Cotto's last opponents were lackluster, on their way out.

I can't believe so many people on this forum are picking Cotto. When Cotto received his second beating in the hands of Pac, then lost to Trout, Cotto was done. Everyone said he'd get slaughtered by Canelo.

Now he is this re-invented KO artist with Roach? Don't think so, although much love for Cotto and wish him all the luck. He's not going to win

Comment

• This fight reminds me of Bute-Froch -- a guy who was overhyped and overrated vs a guy who most thought was well past his prime. We all know what happened in that fight. The same thing will happen in this fight. Cotto will Bute Alvarez -- meaning that Cotto will give Alvarez a boxing lesson until he KO's Alvarez between the 7th and 9th rounds.

Alvarez is supposedly too young and too strong for Cotto. The same clowns who say that are the ones who said Alvarez was too young and too strong for Mayweather and would beat Mayweather easily. We all know what happened in that fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                not sure what odds are in america, but in the uk, canelo is 3/1 favourite

Wasn't Bute favored against Froch?

Comment

• Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                  Come on guys, who really thinks Cotto stands a chance? smh
                  Since your a troll my response is cotto is about to Floyd Canelo! GuerrA

Mbreal response is yes cotto has a very good chance. Canelo is relatively inexperienced. However both are looking very good lately. I holding for the best fight I've seen in a very long time

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    Fck im hyped! I wont be able to sleep tonight
                    I'm with you brother. Still up tweeking watching 24/7. I need to go to sleep already so it can be tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
                      I'm with you brother. Still up tweeking watching 24/7. I need to go to sleep already so it can be tomorrow!
                      Im watching a bunch of interviews as we "speak"

Comment

Working...
                      X