Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helm View Post
    exactly

its time for him to show some manhood
    It's clear they know Danny is running on borrowed time now, and don't wanna match him with a real risk. Especially after they have seen him struggle with lesser opposition. They are just milking this as long as possible.

It's almost the Floyd method to me, let the rest of these guys kill each other, and than he'll fight the leftover ruins.

Classic Heyman direction.

I like Danny too, but I'm beyond tired of him, not stepping up the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

DSG will be fighting a top welterweight in 2016...mark my words
      I hope so buddy because its getting ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
        It's clear they know Danny is running on borrowed time now, and don't wanna match him with a real risk. Especially after they have seen him struggle with lesser opposition. They are just milking this as long as possible.

It's almost the Floyd method to me, let the rest of these guys kill each other, and than he'll fight the leftover ruins.

People actually believe this kind of horse****

Comment

100% with you

Comment

Originally posted by Helm View Post
            I hope so buddy because its getting ridiculous
            the public will demand it...it'll happen and 147 is too deep, its inevitable

I just don't get why people are up DSG azz about who he fights but big up guys like GGG who been running through a couple decent fighters and a bunch of scrubs....Danny is younger, has fewer fights and makes GGG resume look like a prospects...Danny has beaten 7 former titleholders and Herrera and Matthysse are hard outs for anyone at 140

Boxing fans are so fickle....look at Matthysse.....his fans are still pissed he lost to DSG

for real though....DSG is a good fighter, a good kid, and has shown he isn't afraid to fight the best....he is campaigning in a new weight class, Rome wasn't built in a day

Comment

Guerrero looks absolutely shot to me.

Garcia has become basically irrelevant around 140-147. He never pushed on from the Matthysse win, he was red hot right then.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                People actually believe this kind of horse****
                Or by your AVTAR your in denial. Like I said I like Danny but this is getting ridiculous.

Heyman does this with many of his fighters, not just a Floyd thing. I mean I can see that was the part that was upsetting to you. Truth hurts

Comment

Or by your AVTAR your in denial. Like I said I like Danny but this is getting ridiculous.

Heyman does this with many of his fighters, not just a Floyd thing. I mean I can see that was the part that was upsetting to you. Truth hurts
                  Not upsetting at all. Humorous.

Comment

Yes, that's what it seems like. They appear to know Danny will lose to most of the top welters. I mean, they had him stuck at CWs for a couple of years. Then Paulie, and now Guerrero.

No wonder PBC is such a failure. It's mostly just nonsense fights. I really think Haymon does not understand his audience, understand what made UFC so popular, and that he has completely failed with PBC.

PBC could've worked, but its obviously never going to. Boxing will settle back down to HBO and Sho, and PBC will be historical footnote.

Comment

Working...
                    X