Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love boxing as much as the next man.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love boxing as much as the next man.

However, I feel that some of you guys, need to step out in the real world. You spend hours on in, on a boxing website. Talking boxing, when most of you guys are haters and have very limited boxing iq. I will be hard pressed if you stans realize that there was boxing before manny and Floyd and will be after them. All day everyday it's ppv number threads, idiotic fantasy match up threads and ect. I been coming here since 2008. I really post bc the site has been hi jacked by lunatics. Go get laid please.

It's called time pass mate, some of us get bored

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
      It's called time pass mate, some of us get bored
      I get that but less be honest, have of the stuff is down right insane what some of the posts are posting, this is the best boxing website on the net. I don't care how you feel, at some point you have to have integrity.

Comment

Amir King Khan TKO's Floyd within 8 rounds max, FACT

Comment

Originally posted by Obama2.0 View Post
          I get that but less be honest, have of the stuff is down right insane what some of the posts are posting, this is the best boxing website on the net. I don't care how you feel, at some point you have to have integrity.
          Integrity and online forum don't go together, a complete stranger sat behind a screen chirping out of his arse is nothing to be upset over.

Just post your opinions and let the world have theirs thats what its all about.

Don't take this place so serious as there are 3 types of people posting on here,
          1. People who know boxing
          2. People who THINK they know boxing
          3. People who are scumbags and just enjoy being d*ckheads

Comment

However, I feel that some of you guys, need to step out in the real world. You spend hours on in, on a boxing website. Talking boxing, when most of you guys are haters and have very limited boxing iq. I will be hard pressed if you stans realize that there was boxing before manny and Floyd and will be after them. All day everyday it's ppv number threads, idiotic fantasy match up threads and ect. I been coming here since 2008. I really post bc the site has been hi jacked by lunatics. Go get laid please.
            cry harder f@gg0t

Comment

about time that floids infested fl 0m 0sexual got banned.

absolutely repugnant poster.

Comment

I have Integrity...and I'm also a HATER!

I am proud to be a HATER!

HATE!

Comment

Working...
                X