Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have a problem with Pacquiao-Marquez 5. Blame Marquez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    A 5th fight make more sense then a 4th fight ever did.
    this is true!!!

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
      I mean how do they market this fight either to the point where the public will buy it?
      It's the most anticipated fight of 2013 in all polls, coming on the back of a 2012 FOTY. How hard is it to sell something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        It seems fair that JMM gives a rematch to Pac. Pac did and Pac didnt have to. Just cos its close dont mean to say pac had to give JMM anything, he could have taken the money, win and run if he wanted to.

And just cos JMM ko'ed Pac dont mean to say a ko means you are less obligated to give a rematch as well.
        stop trying to make what Pac did honorable. He was being a greedy lil *****. He tried to CW cotto again. refused to fight floyd. He totally blew off Bradley. He fought JMM 4 only because he thought it was an easy payday. He was wrong about it and KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          stop trying to make what Pac did honorable. He was being a greedy lil *****. He tried to CW cotto again. refused to fight floyd. He totally blew off Bradley. He fought JMM 4 only because he thought it was an easy payday. He was wrong about it and KTFO.
          Why point out CW...everyone does it! :ANYWORD:
          Why fight Bradley...he clearly won!:ANYWORD:
          Refused to meet Floyd ridiqulious demands is more like it :WORD:

WTF would he think JMM would be an easy payday for? All their fights went the distance. Were close fights. And judging by the busted up faces and cut and blood on both fighters.....nothing looked easy. so why in the f8ck would anyone with half of a brain think....it would be an easy payday! Thats just dumb as fu8k!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Sighs.

Without Marquez approval the fight doesn't happen. Its like people calling out Floyd, he has the final say who he wants to fight. Do you not understand that hte power hangs in Marquez hands in this decision? He doesn't need the 5th fight he just knocked Pacquiao out cold, so its his choice if he wants to give Pacquiao that fight or not nobody elses.
            hahaha. you guys will do anything to make Pac look honorable. Pac went for the easy money and got KTFO. JMM should remember the crappy sum Pac wanted to give him for the rematch after the draw. JMM should channel that and make Manny give him $12-15 mil if he wants a 5th fight.

If Manny wont give it to him then its Manny's fault. Posters like you have always maintined its the guy who makes more who is responsible if a fight doesn't happen. Yet you want to create blame for JMM. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Why point out CW...everyone does it! :ANYWORD:
              Why fight Bradley...he clearly won!:ANYWORD:
              Refused to meet Floyd ridiqulious demands is more like it :WORD:

WTF would he think JMM would be an easy payday for? All their fights went the distance. Were close fights. And judging by the busted up faces and cut and blood on both fighters.....nothing looked easy. so why in the f8ck would anyone with half of a brain think....it would be an easy payday! Thats just dumb as fu8k!!!
              No everyone doesn't do it. Manny tried to CW cotto. If he hadn't he'd have been fighting him December 8 and not JMM.

I agree, but the judges didn't and on Manny's record its a loss.

Manny would think its an easier payday then cotto non cw, floyd, or bradley because Manny himself said he beat JMM twice and no more to prove. Only after he refused floyd and couldn't get cotto at a cw did he decide otherwise.

Comment

No everyone doesn't do it. Manny tried to CW cotto. If he hadn't he'd have been fighting him December 8 and not JMM.

I agree, but the judges didn't and on Manny's record its a loss.

Manny would think its an easier payday then cotto non cw, floyd, or bradley because Manny himself said he beat JMM twice and no more to prove. Only after he refused floyd and couldn't get cotto at a cw did he decide otherwise.
                if Manny wanted a easy payday, he would have fought Bradley for his belt back!

He chose JMM...the harder fight. you never saw a spec of what you see in a JMM/PAC fight in a Bradley fight. That would be the easy way to go.
                But he didnt..he chose JMM. A fight i didnt wanna see again or chance...He got KOd...dumb move by his part! Who knows what the 5th could bring ...but it wont be EASY!

Comment

I remember reading on multiple sites that team pac didnt want to fight JMM but that he was the only one who could bring the type of money pac wanted. So it seems his hand was forced. As for the rematch Jmm now holds the cards and if he gets a serious raise, maybe even 50/50, ican see it happening if not then pac is crap out of luck. He can go fight bradley for peanuts again and ask Arum for another advance, which i dont understand why he needs.

Comment

Manny never fought at 154 and nobody thought he was a 154 fighter. Cotto wanted to fight Margarito at 150-151. So to bring that up is farcical BUT I was happy that the fight was not made because it was pointless.

Bradley? It was one sided and that is why Manny didn't care for it.

Marquez was an easy payday? That is the funniest line of 2013! lol! Marquez, without a doubt would be polled as Manny's toughest opponent even before their 4th fight.

Finally, to even have Marquez #5 as a possibility for Manny's next fight, puts all your other weak points to shame. Reason is very few would have wanted to fight an opponent who has been tough and KOed you as your next 1 or 2 opponents but Manny is ready to take Marquez next.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      if Manny wanted a easy payday, he would have fought Bradley for his belt back!

He chose JMM...the harder fight. you never saw a spec of what you see in a JMM/PAC fight in a Bradley fight. That would be the easy way to go.
                      But he didnt..he chose JMM. A fight i didnt wanna see again or chance...He got KOd...dumb move by his part! Who knows what the 5th could bring ...but it wont be EASY!
                      action doesn't mean harder fight. The harder fights are the ones where your best attributes are nuetralized and you have to find another way to win. Like you and other manny fans have pointed out Manny was ahead and looking good in the 4th fight. Then he got too agressive going for the KO-something he didn't do in the other fights-and got KTFO.
                      He didn' respect JMM's power or his skill.

WHile I think manny did defeat Bradley, I did give the last 3 rds to Bradley easily and possibl the 9th. When bradley started to box and move Manny had a tough time.

I understand you gusy are trying to make sweet tea outta dark piss, but you just can't on this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X