Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know Synchronicity? You've probably experienced it...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kraftwerk View Post
    im not familiar with his stuff. but he seems to be an interesting dude.
    have you seen the movie a dangerous method?
    the one by david cronenberg right? no, im afraid not...

i've been pretty much focused on classics lately...was it good?

Comment

clifff notes brah. I cant watch almost 3 minutes of hippie ****, it will make me want to blow my brains out

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
        the one by david cronenberg right? no, im afraid not...

i've been pretty much focused on classics lately...was it good?
        yea by him. i have not seen it either...
        clifff notes brah. I cant watch almost 3 minutes of hippie ****, it will make me want to blow my brains out
        the guy on the video is hippie?

Comment

yea by him. i have not seen it either...

the guy on the video is hippie?
          Nature background? check
          long gray hair? check
          rambling about metaphysical bull****? check

You got a level 1 hippie there. He is probably a member of the sierra club.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            Nature background? check
            long gray hair? check
            rambling about metaphysical bull****? check

You got a level 1 hippie there. He is probably a member of the sierra club.

theres some good hippie music out there........

Comment

theres some good hippie music out there........

brah I like pink floyd I just cant listen to hippies ramble.

Comment

I always considered them probability powers lol. Earliest instance I can recall was running through the churchyard once with my friends after youth service one Friday night. I was trying to impress some girls our age who were watching from afar, so I dashed towards them and did some tumbling acrobatics, sprung up in the air and hit a huge flip. On my way down, just as my feet set themselves on the floor and stomped--the power went out everywhere in the vicinity. Lights kicked back on within minutes but I'll never forget how contrived it all felt.
                Since then I recalled feeling like improbable things kept happening to me. Songs on the radio I would dwell on miraculously played next, crossing my fingers handed me luckier odds(I never abuse the privilege) or so it seems, words I spoke aloud would be repeated immediately on the television, nearby, or stranger yet:the person I might be conversing with thought up the exact same line in their head. They're subtle little things that just fall in place for me sometimes.
                I've always been klutzy lol so maybe it was the big man upstairs' way of balancing me out. Truthfully I might just be relying on a different part of my brain than certain people do. Never been one to prepare ahead, I work without a safety net. May be the two birthmarks(moles) I have under my left eye, they're placed in a spot supposedly reserved to accursed newborns according to superstition o.O

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  brah I like pink floyd I just cant listen to hippies ramble.

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                  I always considered them probability powers lol. Earliest instance I can recall was running through the churchyard once with my friends after youth service one Friday night. I was trying to impress some girls our age who were watching from afar, so I dashed towards them and did some tumbling acrobatics, sprung up in the air and hit a huge flip. On my way down, just as my feet set themselves on the floor and stomped--the power went out everywhere in the vicinity. Lights kicked back on within minutes but I'll never forget how contrived it all felt.
                  Since then I recalled feeling like improbable things kept happening to me. Songs on the radio I would dwell on miraculously played next, crossing my fingers handed me luckier odds(I never abuse the privilege) or so it seems, words I spoke aloud would be repeated immediately on the television, nearby, or stranger yet:the person I might be conversing with thought up the exact same line in their head. They're subtle little things that just fall in place for me sometimes.
                  I've always been klutzy lol so maybe it was the big man upstairs' way of balancing me out. Truthfully I might just be relying on a different part of my brain than certain people do. Never been one to prepare ahead, I work without a safety net. May be the two birthmarks(moles) I have under my left eye, they're placed in a spot supposedly reserved to accursed newborns according to superstition o.O
                  nice one.

the recent one i can remember was, i was listening to springsteen on my mp3, (i was really into his music that time) then i went into the thrift store, walking around and then i saw 2 of his albums on vinyl. the one was just on display in the open. i bought it. it was on good condition.

Comment

It would be weirder if you never had any seemingly meaningful coincidences

Comment

Working...
                    X