Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Canelo handing over the WBC belt to GGG, GGG's biggest victory to date?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .BronzeBomber. View Post
    your sig of Canelo is beautiful

GGG is officially the most feared fighter of all time I swear... The amount of ducks is ridiculous
    If he was a $ draw youd have a line out the door ready to fight him.

Comment

Well, GGG's greatest victory in the ring was Geale, but, yes, his biggest victory overall was this. It goes to show you the power of intimidation. It ain't no joke when someone's knocking people out left and right. I, personally, would've believed in myself and taken the fight, but I guess Canelo didn't think he could win.

Comment

No because we have yet to find out whether or not the fight gets made next. Did I miss any headlines? All I read was Canelo was vacating and both teams acknowledging each other and their efforts to continue negotiating. Simple.

If the fight goes through a lot of people will look quite stupid. If the fight doesn't go through then Saul's image will be stained until he steps in the ring with GGG.

Comment

So this is the thread where all the jealous people gather to attack GGG?

GGG is so good that he makes them run scared. Is that GGGs fault? no, thank you! kisses!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            So this is the thread where all the jealous people gather to attack GGG?

GGG is so good that he makes them run scared. Is that GGGs fault? no, thank you! kisses!
            Jealous? No, i dont even like Canelo but i cant stand band wagon fans of anysport

Comment

Difference between GGG and other big draws.

These other fighters can be beat, they might outbox you.

GGG destroys you, shortens your career.

Pretty simple why fighters arent ducking the Floyds, Canelos yet are ducking GGG like the plague.

Comment

No. Lemieux is Golovkin's biggest win to date. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  Difference between GGG and other big draws.

These other fighters can be beat, they might outbox you.

GGG destroys you, shortens your career.

Pretty simple why fighters arent ducking the Floyds, Canelos yet are ducking GGG like the plague.
                  Golovkin's resume has the plague.

Comment

Nope. Ward beat lil g without a punch being thrown.

Comment

Golovkin's fans are not celebrating. They're making fun of Canelo.

Why the hell would they celebrate? They want a big fight as much as anyone.

Silly theory.

Comment

Working...
                      X