Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neuroscientist describes her experience with DMT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres a positive spin that can be put on any drug.
    Eg: if you ever want to be more motivated, clear headed and sociable than you've ever been, eat a small line of meth. smoking it is what mainly makes it so addictive and destructive.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Round Baby View Post
      Theres a positive spin that can be put on any drug.
      Eg: if you ever want to be more motivated, clear headed and sociable than you've ever been, eat a small line of meth. smoking it is what mainly makes it so addictive and destructive.
      If you ever do shrooms again, try extracting the psolicin in lemon juice first.

All you have to do is chop them up, put them in any acidic solution, like lemon juice and let it sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, and toss it in the freezer for the last 15 minutes . The lemon juice converts the psilocibin into psolicin, which is what your stomach would do, so instead of a long, fluctuatiing come up, it hits you all at once.

Shrooms from a lemon extract are completely different, it hits you like a nuclear bomb all at once, and the impact is completely different from just eating them, and the best part is there are no heavy, negative feelings after.

This is what a lemon extract feels like:

You feel your body start to come apart and transforming into other things, and you're bombarded with all these images from your consciousness and experiences. It picks apart everything that constitutes your identity and picture of reality and it sets them loose in a universal playground. Every thought, every judgement, every perspective you ever had, separates itself from the whole and becomes its own entity, until all that's left is you in your purest form. It feels like being born for the first time.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-11-2015, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Look up the book, dmt - the spirit molecule by Rick Straussman it will open your eyes. We all produce dmt when asleep dreaming is a result of it although only a small amount is secreted when doing so. Taking larger doses opens up the pineal gland to experience different dimensions/states of conciousness.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
          Look up the book, dmt - the spirit molecule by Rick Straussman it will open your eyes. We all produce dmt when asleep dreaming is a result of it although only a small amount is secreted when doing so. Taking larger doses opens up the pineal gland to experience different dimensions/states of conciousness.
          tell us about the pineal gland and how the elites calcify the gland so we dont become gods

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
            tell us about the pineal gland and how the elites calcify the gland so we dont become gods
            Ask your mother she activated mine, with those luscious lips and stretched out vag.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
              I reckon we should meet up your in the uk too. I'll get a chance to stove your head in and put a stop to the indirect snarky remarks. You'll potentially be a vegetable after our encounter which lessens the likelihood of future remarks. Where you at? I can travel.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post

I reckon we should meet up your in the uk too. I'll get a chance to stove your head in and put a stop to the indirect snarky remarks. You'll potentially be a vegetable after our encounter which lessens the likelihood of future remarks. Where you at? I can travel.
                loool u need decalcify ur gland and relax

Comment

I studied and experimented with lucid dreaming for years. Mastered the art of inducing them. I’d transport to another world that was indistinguishable from this one on a nightly basis; even sounds and smells were accurate, which is wild when you think about it.

Whenever I hear of DMT trips, all I’m hearing is that they had an artificially induced version of what I used to do regularly.

Comment

Working...
                  X