No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I'm Sure That Knockout Scared Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice bump...the hype for the machine was very high around this time

I picked Garcia to win, taking nothing away from Matthyssee but the first fight I saw of him life was vs Judah....I knew he would be a good contender but I just never saw this monster, beast or machine everyone was talking about....Garcia was the more proven fighter and still is till this day

Comment

Biggest nsb hype job ever

Comment

Man did I ever call this one wrong. I thought Lucas would mow right through Danny. Turns out Danny can handle guys without speed and slickness pretty well.

Comment

I think Garcia has a tendency to fight to the level of his opponent. He struggles with guys you wouldn't think he should struggle against, and then when it's time to fight killers he becomes the killer himself that you expect to see against lesser opposition.

I think Garcia really busted Matthysse's bubble and after losing that title shot, and then eventually ending up in that brutal slog with Ruslan.. By the time Postol got in there with him and he was on his way out, he just looked ready to quit. It was all over his face by the end of that Postol fight.

Good bump, both of the Matthysse brothers have some interesting parallels in their careers.

Comment

Working...
          X