Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants points? I'm giving away 2 trillion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    Can't explain the reasoning but this time.. I'm gone for good.

I have given away points to all those that have donated to me in the past (as far as I can remember). I have 2 trillion remaining but I want to give them all away. Who wants some?
    Thats what you think, I am going to donate points to you hourly. You will never be at 0

Comment

Seriously, all of ya'll take care of yourselves and diss Timmeh on every given oppurtunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Keep the points. Hope everything works out for you in the long run, buddy.
        yeah man, stay good. this place definitely wont be the same without you.....

Comment

1. Why in the world are you leaving you are a good guy and you add to the site homie. Keep your ass around.
          2.Those who ask for nothing should get everything.

Comment

Please don't go, you're the best guy here. If you have to leave then all the best, I hope our paths cross in the future. PM me an email address or something

Comment

from my understanding he's got something more serious to deal with.

Good luck bro, if you see this my info is your mailbox.

Comment

Keep your head up bruh! it was a pleasure meeting you...........Be Safe!

Comment

i wish you all the best.

good journey.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    from my understanding he's got something more serious to deal with.

Good luck bro, if you see this my info is your mailbox.
                    hey Tim, Terrel told me you accidentally got a trillion that was for me...scouts honor!

Comment

before you go, there's one thing i've always wanted to know:

is it TERrel?

or terREL?

Comment

Working...
                      X