Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is funnier.katt williams or kevin hart?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katt Williams is a derivative no-talent fraud. That anyone thinks he's being real is hilarious.

Comment

Kat Williams for sure Kevin Hart is just annoying to me.

Comment

Originally posted by hhnic718 View Post
        Kat Williams for sure Kevin Hart is just annoying to me.
        Katt Williams? The dude that always say ni*ga every 3 words? I didn't find him funny at all. Kevin Hart is alright. I'll go with him.

Comment

i used to be a big katt williams fan but didnt appreciate all that racist **** he got into, his excuse was some of the most ignorant **** i ever heard too. it was some ******ed, everything thats wrong with the world type of thinking. so now im like **** that midget.

kevin hart took his spot no doubt, hes THE comedian right now. some of his material i think is lame but thats to be expected. when you reach his level you gotta reach a broad audience and switch up your style a bit so everybody aint gon like everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
            Sometimes Kevin Hart tries so hard that it's awkward. He has his good moments though.
            I somewhat agree. I tuned in to watch the BET awards and his jokes did felt forced. I still think he's funnier than Katt Williams though. Williams sound like he's bat**** crazy at times.
            Last edited by Carpe Diem; 07-02-2012, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Does anyone here find Ricky Gervais funny? I thought Russell Brand was bad, but this guy takes the cake.

Comment

Kev for me. Katt had the one good special but everything was too similar after just kind of didnt like the rest of his stuff as much after. Kev still making funny ish.

Comment

kevin hart is not funny stand-up wise, he is in movies tho
                  katt williams is atleast slightly funny stand-up wise, and he was hilariously genius in wild'n'out

it's tough, but neither guy is "that" funny to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    Does anyone here find Ricky Gervais funny? I thought Russell Brand was bad, but this guy takes the cake.
                    ricky gervais is ****ing hilarious

his latest special was terrible tho, it was too embarrasingly bad to watch all the way through, his oldies are again, hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                      Never laughed once at Katt Williams. Kevin Hart no question.

One of my favorite bits.
                      After 9 years living in on this side of the atlantic, I still to this day cannot understand how anyone can find this kind of humour funny.

Robin Williams and Bill Mahar are actually funny Americans, dry and witty humour is great. Maybe it's my British background or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X