No announcement yet.

How much does Cotto have left?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does Cotto have left?

I think Cotto has slowed down a lot, i dont know maybe is the weight or the fact that is harder to look good against Clottey than a guy like Gianluca Branco

Still he used to be vicious ,his fight against Mayorga was good but i kept thinking a prime Cotto would have destroyed him, instead he went 12 rounds and the ko wasn't that good

So how much long until a young lion upsets him, or he simply gets thrown to the wolves by Arum in a rematch with Pac that will surely end his career or a fight with Martinez

IMO if Margarito pressures him from the start i think he can do the job, but it seems the beating he took from pac is too much as he is forced to take the year off

at 154, he can beat pretty much everybody in the top 10.

But agaisnt the real elites, like Dzinziruk, Martinez and Williams hell have a lot of trouble, cuz he is too small and slow!!!

At 147, he can beat anybody, he gets worked by Pac again and floyd Uds him in a somewhat competitive fight!!!

Comment

Margarito gets stop late by Cotto!!!

Comment

I still think he could beat anyone from the welterweight division except Pac. At jr middleweight, I'm not so sure. Paul Williams (if he comes down), Dzinziruk, and Cintron probably beat Cotto at 154. Everyone else, Cotto can handle.

Comment

At this stage in Cotto's career he has enough fight in him to put Antoekneeo Cheaterplaster in the GRAVE.

Comment

hard to tell when he's in there against guys like Foreman and Mayorga

Comment

Cotto has enough left to win a title,(taking it from a real champion) & defend that title against a big puncher.Now remember that greater fighters have gotten titles in the weightclass Cotto's campaigning at & ran away.Nuff said!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                at 154, he can beat pretty much everybody in the top 10.

But agaisnt the real elites, like Dzinziruk, Martinez and Williams hell have a lot of trouble, cuz he is too small and slow!!!

At 147, he can beat anybody, he gets worked by Pac again and floyd Uds him in a somewhat competitive fight!!!
                what the **** you smoking and where can I get some

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  what the **** you smoking and where can I get some
                  what did I said, that wasnt realistic, you stupid ****???

Oh!!!, I know, Floyd beats Cotto in every round, throwing 100 punches landing 90 of them, Kd Cotto 4 times and stops him in round 6!!!

Much better huh?

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    what did I said, that wasnt realistic, you stupid ****???

Oh!!!, I know, Floyd beats Cotto in every round, throwing 100 punches landing 90 of them, Kd Cotto 4 times and stops him in round 6!!!

Much better huh?
                    I hope the Margarito fight fails big time and Cotto ends up fighting Kermit the frog instead. then you will see how ******ed "at 154 Cotto can beat anybody in the top10 " statement really is.

Comment

Working...
                    X