Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brad Cooney: "Tax Implications on Floyd Jr could move the fight in early 2011"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would be a smart business move by Mayweather. Emmanuel PacquiaO can wait a couple more months to get his ass whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Makes sense, if he earns over 100 mil this year he will have to pay serious taxes.
      So what's his problem? I don't see the tiger woods and co complaining for making serious money and wasn't he in the cash checking business?

Comment

Originally posted by bruzza View Post
        So what's his problem? I don't see the tiger woods and co complaining for making serious money and wasn't he in the cash checking business?
        Tiger makes over 100 mil every year. his people got all his stuff handled. I mean all elin's money handled!

Comment

Tiger makes over 100 mil every year. his people got all his stuff handled. I mean all elin's money handled!
          I am no accountant or uncle sam expert but am sure that 20 million or 100 million, the tax bracket is all the same. Well if tiger and the rest of the big ballers have their **** in check then floydie really isn't the sharpest tool in that tool box ay.

Comment

Originally posted by bruzza View Post
            I am no accountant or uncle sam expert but am sure that 20 million or 100 million, the tax bracket is all the same. Well if tiger and the rest of the big ballers have their **** in check then floydie really isn't the sharpest tool in that tool box ay.
            When you get to 9 figures the rates change. And floyd is doing ok. don't hate him cuz the big boy mansion is so fly.

Comment

I can wait just make the fight and finalize it... i'm hearin pushing it back to 2011 could put upwards of 5 million dollars back in his pocket... can't blame a guy for that lol got bills to pay.

Comment

this is a rumor though so watev just wait and see what the deal is.

Comment

wtf.... now its taxes??? whats next?? floyd cant fight because rogers in jail??

Comment

When you get to 9 figures the rates change. And floyd is doing ok. don't hate him cuz the big boy mansion is so fly.
                    Leonard ellerbe, you must be a carpenter when not hugging mr check cashing coz you just hit that nail on the head. I am most defo hating on his big boy mansion

Comment

Wow. taxes?? really?? you gotta be ****ing kidding me. Just ****in fight. This fight is starting to lose it's gigantic hype bit by bit now we're looking at next year?? come the **** on...

Comment

Working...
                      X