Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Warns That Mayweather Could Be Buried For His Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikinoki View Post
    Is it just me or this guy has fought and beat the goat 145 pounder and now he's fighting the 155 champion in his next fight?

God I love UFC
    Sadly it's the sort of thing that is extinct in boxing

I don't care much for UFC but it's starting to get harder to ignore and more interesting.

Comment

Is it just me or this guy has fought and beat the goat 145 pounder and now he's fighting the 155 champion in his next fight?

God I love UFC
      Thats one thing he doesn't give a fu*k, he fights every monster in there prime. **** he said he wants to be a champ in 3 weight classes and move up to 170 after 155 lol. Win or Lose there is no ducking and dodging here, like there is in boxing.

Comment

Floyd is retired, paid his dues and can say what he wants

lets be real here...Floyd was a ten year pro and a champion 8 years before he head lined a ppv...champion in 2 weight classes, 11 defenses and was going up for a 3rd title versus Gatti

Connor McGregor and Ronda Rousey haven't even had 20 fights and people act like they are the best thing since sliced bread using the same persona and attributes he used outside of the ring and they get praised and loved for it

there is a double standard and it is true that certain athletes don't have to prove themselves as much as others before the get high praise and accolades.

Connor McGregor wouldn't last 3 rounds in the ring with mayweather......its easy to talk trash when a fight is never going to happen. 80/20 split will be more than he'll make in his entire career in the UFC

Comment

Conor is a skinny emaciated big mouth Irish nothing

Conor McGregor would be 200lbs if the irish wimp ever ate any food. That drawn out skinny Irish emaciated starved bag of bones would be twice the size if Conor ever actually chewed some food. America has no place for some hot air belching little Leprechaun like Mcgregor challenging Floyd. FU to the UFC.

Comment

God I love UFC
            Mayweather's sack isn't even half the size of McGregor's

If Floyd had beaten a prime Pacquiao in 2009, then move up to MW and defeated a prime Sergio Martinez, then he'd have a case of being on the same level as Mcgregor

If McGregor was like Floyd, he'd still be stalling the negotiations for the Aldo fight, claiming the opponent is on PEDs, that he's lost the urge, offering him a miserable flat fee, etc. The fight would have to take place 5 years in the future, preferably after Aldo had been brutally KTFO by someone else and looked in steady decline.

Comment

If Mayweather made the same comments, we'd be hearing talk about how he is a ghetto thug and how the threat of death is disproportionate to the comments made.

What Mayweather said is not incorrect. People always bring up how much money he made without acknowledging what he had to do to get into that position and people seem to forget that even when he was making his handlers a lot of money they still sought to tear him down.

I can understand why McGregor is pissed off. I don't agree with him trying to equate being Irish to being a black man in America; that is complete horse ****. However, it was wrong of Mayweather to single him out. It's unfair to tether an innocent individual to a much larger problem.

Comment

Originally posted by jahaua View Post
                McGregor clearly misunderstood what Floyd said, as do most people outside of the coincidental list. Floyd didn't put him in no bracket, he simply called attention to how when he talks trash and acts it's perceived in a way that is portrayed to White America as being negative, but yet when McGregor does it's never portrayed in the same light to receive the negative backlash that he receives.
                I'm sure if Mcgregor was accused and convicted of beating on women, threatening children and making racial slurs, many would be turned off by him and his trash talk as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy27 View Post
                  McGregor is an idiot who here is tired of hearing UFC fighter's always calling out boxer's these guys are the most insecure bunch of athletes out there. This Irish midget should take notice Lebron has never called out Tom Brady to challenge him in a slam dunk contest. 2 separate sports. Each would beat the other in their own sport. I think Conor means jealous in Irish.
                  While they're different both are man to man combat sports. I wouldn't mind seeing Connor vs Floyd in a fight where they both impose their fighting styles on one another. It would be very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    If Mayweather made the same comments, we'd be hearing talk about how he is a ghetto thug and how the threat of death is disproportionate to the comments made.

What Mayweather said is not incorrect. People always bring up how much money he made without acknowledging what he had to do to get into that position and people seem to forget that even when he was making his handlers a lot of money they still sought to tear him down.

I can understand why McGregor is pissed off. I don't agree with him trying to equate being Irish to being a black man in America; that is complete horse ****. However, it was wrong of Mayweather to single him out. It's unfair to tether an innocent individual to a much larger problem.
                    Its a double standard and Mayweather had to put in a lot of work before he got shine and media coverage like them

It took mayweather to have over 30 fights and being a champion 7-8 years before he got any attention and he had to play the villain

he had to prove himself a lot more than Conner Mcgregor before accolades and hype so anyone disputing that is in denial

What does he have like 15 fights, ronda had 11 and the media act like they are the best thing since sliced bread.

calling ronda rousey the best female athlete in the world when serena and her sister have been dominating womens tennis sense the 90s....GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
                      on what planet has anything mayweather ever said been on any news channel?

ever?

i get that you're oppressed and pathetic and everything and need my pity but what the ****? maybe you mean youtube channels
                      You must live under a rock. Or in the woods

Comment

Working...
                      X