No announcement yet.

Question for the Married guys here????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    A bunch of dudes talking like they're on the panel of The View. Yes, I am married.
    if u married then weigh in and answer the questions then. u go to strip clubs still u hook up with strippers in vip? spill your guts here!

Comment

Weakling hypocrite... he should leave the not so attractive wife instead of this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        Weakling hypocrite... he should leave the not so attractive wife instead of this.
        LOL it must suck tho always feeling on big chas chas and then marrying the world's most flattest wife.

i think he married her cause deep down inside he knows she is the best he can do. if he could land a hotter wife or hotter girlfriend then he would obviously.

They have been married since like 2009 and hes 36 and shes 37. maybe she can't get pregnant either cause she doesnt have child bearing hips or breasts to feed the baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          You show me a dime piece and i'll show you a guy whos bored of banging her. It doesnt matter if shes a 10 or a 4..... after a few months of seeing her everyday you are gonna get bored.
          Some words of advice I heard about a week ago. Your comment reminded me:

"Say your favorite food is pizza. If you eat pizza for 2 straight months exclusively, aren't you going to get tired\bored of pizza? Well it's the same with vaginas. You'll get tired of your wife's just like you would get tired of pizza."

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
            Some words of advice I heard about a week ago. Your comment reminded me:

"Say your favorite food is pizza. If you eat pizza for 2 straight months exclusively, aren't you going to get tired\bored of pizza? Well it's the same with vaginas. You'll get tired of your wife's just like you would get tired of pizza."
            LOL this is why im scared to get married. i think for sure i can't F the same girl for the rest of my life. sucks huh? i dont know how the married guys do it unless they not keeping it real with us and doing some down low action?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              Green K bro. this guys a major douche and look at that hair too lol.

what is this show like a sitcom or something? seems pretty vulgar for regular prime time tv or are they a lot less strict over there in the UK?
              It's from a show called 'The Inbetweeners' it's finished now but they've made 2 films since it ended a few years ago. It really is like that all the way through, and it's pretty much what high school is like here. Shows like that are shown after 9pm here, haha. We're not like the Dutch!
              It seems to be very popular in Canada and Austrailia/NZ too, MTV remade it with an American setting and cast but it was terrible.

Comment

I know plenty of married guys who think nothing of visiting brothels when the wifey is away. It's none of my business so i don't ask any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                  It's from a show called 'The Inbetweeners' it's finished now but they've made 2 films since it ended a few years ago. It really is like that all the way through, and it's pretty much what high school is like here. Shows like that are shown after 9pm here, haha. We're not like the Dutch!
                  It seems to be very popular in Canada and Austrailia/NZ too, MTV remade it with an American setting and cast but it was terrible.
                  LOL i think i remember MTV trying to do their own version but they always mess up all the cool original funny brit tv shows that we steal from you guys.

i know in canada they got degrassi which is pretty racy but they don't cuss or show nudity on there but whats worse is its real teens and preteens doing real racy stuff on camera its like sexual predator wet dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    I know plenty of married guys who think nothing of visiting brothels when the wifey is away. It's none of my business so i don't ask any questions.
                    i noticed a lot of the married guys on boxingscene aint responding to this thread which means either they hiding something or they just not gonna keep it real with whats what lol.

i aint married i love pussssssssssssy way too much and my biggest fear is what id do once i get married i know it sounds F'd up but atleast im honest about it right?

Comment

Working...
                    X