No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I feel sorry for you however. Stating assumptions like they are fact, good luck.
    You mean like being able to throw a lead hook on the inside?

Comment

You provided a post from when he stopped Punisher. I provided a post from today. Another flayer with the (you'd be) again. Get somewhere thanks.
      So a Martinez who stated that he could go no lower than '56 two years ago and also stated that it would be difficult to drop from '60 can all of a sudden, magically make '54 two years later in order to fight the biggest money maker in boxing?

Your ignorance is unparalleled.

Say, coach, could you breakdown how exactly you're supposed to throw a lead hook when you're already fighting in close quarters?

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
        So a Martinez who stated that he could go no lower than '56 two years ago and also stated that it would be difficult to drop from '60 can all of a sudden, magically make '54 two years later in order to fight the biggest money maker in boxing?

Your ignorance is unparalleled.

Say, coach, could you breakdown how exactly you're supposed to throw a lead hook when you're already fighting in close quarters?
        Martinez has been saying for years that he can make 154 & just called out Floyd today at 154. So your old post about a middleweight fight fought at a catchweight of (157) really has no relevance now.

Lot of nerve talking bout ignorance.

We're done his einstien.

Comment

An obvious assumption is more like it. Anyway if the fight gets made all points on it & we can end all this pointless assuming right now. Feel however you like. I don't care you make an assumption with no factual base. I make mine & that's that.

I feel sorry for you however. Stating assumptions like they are fact, good luck.
          Obvious outcomes are obvious, I don't bet points I bet dollars.

I could point all through out history where guys came down and weren't the same, especially for a 38 year old that relies on the attributes Sergio does. If you think that is without reason or factual base, then you have no clue how to form a decent opinion.

Thanks for wishing me luck that is always useful but in this situation Sergio is the one that would need luck on his side not I.

I am glad someone like you doesn't get it~ that wold make me feel worse about my position.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Obvious outcomes are obvious, I don't bet points I bet dollars.

I could point all through out history where guys came down and weren't the same, especially for a 38 year old that relies on the attributes Sergio does. If you think that is without reason or factual base, then you have no clue how to form a decent opinion.

Thanks for wishing me luck that is always useful but in this situation Sergio is the one that would need luck on his side not I.

I am glad someone like you doesn't get it~ that wold make me feel worse about my position.
            I'll bet real money on Martinez too. If it's the next fight for them both.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              What a badass Sergio is! Calling out a guy he'll outweigh by 20 pounds!!

How about talking to GOLOVKIN like that? A guy your own size?

But queergio, will Mayweather in turn split your eye open, and splatter your ass across the canvas like Chavez did to you A GUY WHO HAS BEEN BOXING FOR 8 YEARS? Or will he leave you (LITERALLY) unconscious, in a slumped up heap on the ropes like Margarito did to you? Margarito is your PAPÍ. . . Floyd will be too if he fights you, despite you being so much bigger.

Hahahahhaahah. . . Funny little phaggot Sergio is. . .
              Like maywaether wont ask for a wieght clause hahaha common man.

Comment

• I will say again saying and doing are completely different things~

Dawson said 168 would be no big deal, younger than Sergio but his style is very reliant on athleticism

Cotto said 145 would be no issue~ younger than Martinez and not near as reliant on athleticism.

Oscar said he would make 147 no problem~ younger than Martinez and less reliant on athleticism.

That is just recent, dudes will say whatever like Floyd says he is the greatest of all time does that make him the best of all time because he states that.

Comment

Martinez has been saying for years that he can make 154 & just called out Floyd today at 154. So your old post about a middleweight fight fought at a catchweight of (157) really has no relevance now.

Lot of nerve talking bout ignorance.

We're done his einstien.
                  Pacquiao's been saying he's agreed to random testing for years... has he actually done it during that time?

You just received a quote from Martinez himself, I'd surely love to know which fighters at 38 years old have been able to go back down in weight and see success. Take your agenda elsewhere.

Coach, can you explain how it's possible to throw a lead hook when you're already fighting on the inside? You know boxing so well, please, break this down.

Comment

I'll bet real money on Martinez too. If it's the next fight for them both.
                    Good luck on that~

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                      Pacquiao's been saying he's agreed to random testing for years... has he actually done it during that time?

You just received a quote from Martinez himself, I'd surely love to know which fighters at 38 years old have been able to go back down in weight and see success. Take your agenda elsewhere.

Coach, can you explain how it's possible to throw a lead hook when you're already fighting on the inside? You know boxing so well, please, break this down.
                      So you bring yet another topic off subject?? Good luck with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X