Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women Gets 93 Days In Jail For Planting A Garden!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a sick sick world. grass is better than veggies?

Comment

She didn't get 93 days, she faces up to 93 days... she hasn't even been found guilty yet.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        She sounds like a wack-a-loon who is trying to turn herself into a martyr.
        How do you figure? It's a ****ing vegetable garden and it is neatly tended.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
          How do you figure? It's a ****ing vegetable garden and it is neatly tended.
          Because she replanted a garden in a wacky way and this resulted in the neighbours complaining to the city. The city agreed that this garden did not fit in with code, code which is put there to keep everybody relatively happy and to maintain everyone's property values. The city asked her to change the garden to conform with the expectations of the neighbourhood and advised that vegetable gardens are permissable in back yards but not front yards, she refused to move them. They wrote a citation and she refused to pay it. They summonsed her to court to have her case decided as a result of a refusal to accede to the demands of the city or pay the fine and she demanded to have to most time consuming, disruptive and expensive method of having her case decided. As a result of HER CHOOSING a jury trial the potential penalties increase exponentially.

She's a total idiot. Does she think that because it's a jury trial they're going to be ruling over whether or not planting vegetables at the front of the house is right or just? They are going to be deciding whether or not her vegetable garden is "suitable" for a front garden in her neighbourhood and they'll be pushing for a maximum penalty because she's deliberately being a pain in the ass about it.

Comment

Maybe she can inform on some of her neighbors for planting too many rose bushes, so they can completely throw out the allegation. I mean it does work for murder charges.

What a joke. And look at Robocop above^^
            Last edited by krispy kreme; 07-10-2011, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gremlin. View Post
              Maybe she can inform on some of her neighbors for planting too many rose bushes, so they can completely throw out the allegation. I mean it does work for murder charges.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                Great now I have to re-add it.

Comment

The rules she's breaking are the same rules that prevent people from parking a knackered old car on their garden.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    The rules she's breaking are the same rules that prevent people from parking a knackered old car on their garden.
                    A vegetable garden though? Really? I don't see how that's an obstruction in the neighborhood.

Comment

Great now I have to re-add it.
                      I've got my eyes on you..

Comment

Working...
                      X