Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How good would Paulie Malgnaggi be if he had power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good would Paulie Malgnaggi be if he had power?

Paulie Malgnaggi is actually a very very good boxer, the problem is he he has NO POWER, he reminds me of hector camacho.

where would he be if he had power?

Originally posted by dino View Post
    Paulie Malgnaggi is actually a very very good boxer, the problem is he he has NO POWER, he reminds me of hector camacho.

It ain't only about him being feather fisted, he is also a one-handed fighter.

Comment

I don't think Paulie even now could KO Sugar Ray.

Comment

The guy has a lot of good qualities. He has good speed, very very sound Boxing skills and is tough as fuk. Dude has Zero power, nothing. It was funny when he would land on Hatton and Hatton wouldn't even react lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post

Camacho was a way better boxer than Paulie and he KO the **** out Sugar Ray Leonar so he had some power.

I think Paulie would be better but it would depend on how much power he has.

Comment

That's like asking how good would Marquez be if he had a better chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 3.0 View Post
              Camacho was a way better boxer than Paulie and he KO the **** out Sugar Ray Leonar so he had some power.

That video is terrible. Who made that?

Comment

A young tiger beat the empty shell of a legendary fighter who in his prime would've punched Camacho so hard it would've made the curly little hair on his forehead into a permanent tattoo.

Comment

Leonard was 73 years old and fighting with one good eye when Macho stopped him.

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
                    That video is terrible. Who made that?
                    I have no idea who made the video. I just post it becuse is the only video I could find of Camacho KO over Leonard.

Comment

Working...
                    X