Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather will never live up to Pacquiao's Legacy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    hahahahahahaha.... Boy you have no problem showing how ignorant you are do you? heheheheeeeeeeeee!

yeah Body shots lol and came back from it and became fighter of the decade!!!! Ya big dummy 777
    I'm a boxing fan and I like both guys. What's the reason why pacman passed on a 30-40 mill payday? He ran to the court system to defend him instead of trying to kick in the ring. Prove your innocence in the ring PAC

Comment

• Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
      I'm a boxing fan and I like both guys. What's the reason why pacman passed on a 30-40 mill payday? He ran to the court system to defend him instead of trying to kick in the ring. Prove your innocence in the ring PAC
      Exactly!!! I'm a fan of both but there was too much money on the line to say you won't fight because of a blood test

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
        Floyd is a *****!

a ***** who is fighting Mosley at 147. You know the same Mosley Roach and Pac sidestepped when they could have had a 60-40 split and had the fight at 140----------> they picked cotto instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          where you been ******...Floyd pissed away 40 million to take what he thinks is the easier fight with Mosley for less money. Were you born this dumb or did you have a accident?

Hahahahaha..........you sir are a *******....get over it!!!

Your boy is a PED user or a ducker. Take your pick!

Comment

• Originally posted by bdevils View Post
            You really suck at this!
            Well,

I got rid of your infraction, Toyi is banned, all is good

Comment

• na he wont

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                Well,

I got rid of your infraction, Toyi is banned, all is good
                Much appreciated!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Chago View Post
                  If you really like boxing PAC-BOY...you appreciate all styles...PBF is one if not the most skilled you'll see in a ring...

Like or not his resume that's something else, but if he really steps up and mixes buisiness with good level of competition he will secure a top 10 ATG IMO...it depends on the next years.
                  I dont appreciate all styles...I think his is a boring style. Not to mention he sucks as a human. Running arond the ring and putting on boring fights with b class opponents is not the most skilled Ill see in a ring...you got it twisted lol!

Comment

• He has got a pretty god legacy so far. The problem being is that he is so good everyone wants to see him fight every top person that comes along, and his own ego is getting in the way of fights happening.

At least he is now fighting Mosley & hopefully he will get Pacquiao or Berto after that and paul Williams who I would much rather he fought.

Comment

• i think his career isnt over yet. one thing i can say is that floyd has the style and he has the ability to carry his career into the next 5 or 6 years. There is plenty of time for his career to have trilogies or thrilling fights even long after he loses. Should mayweather defeat mosley and pacquiao this year, to me, pac is no longer ahead of mayweather legacy wise. At that point, to me..if mayweather defeats pac and mosley, mayweather has the superior resume..why?

Mayweather would be:

A two time linear welterweight champion
                      A two time p4p number 1 fighter
                      The first to dethrone p4p 1, 2 and 3 in a year and a half span.

Their careers arent over, and the reality is unlike pac, floyd can afford to lose some of his speed, some of his reflexes etc, because its his intelligence that gonna get him by when hes older. For pacquiao, his prospects of continue to fight at the top dim once he hits his mid 30s because without his punch resistance and speed, his angles lose a step, and his punches are no longer difficult to see coming, it will be pacs ring intelligence and saavy that will carry him, and truthfully unless im wrong, thats just not going to happen for pacquiao. hes just not that kind of fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X