No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Aims To Take Advantage of Mayweather's Rust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero Aims To Take Advantage of Mayweather's Rust

Floyd "Money" Mayweather says a one-year break including jail time won't stop him from retaining his WBC welterweight title defense against Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero. Mayweather, 43-0 with 26 knockouts, will make the mandatory title defense against Guerrero, 31-1 with 18 knockouts, on May 4 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, a year after beating Miguel Cotto by unanimous decision. [Click Here To Read More]

He's in there sparring people that would likely beat you Robert. Your fifteen minutes is almost over. This is his longest camp ever, there is no rust. He's not cutting weight because of birthday party cakes. He's focused, sorry for you.

Comment

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
      He's in there sparring people that would likely beat you Robert. Your fifteen minutes is almost over. This is his longest camp ever, there is no rust. He's not cutting weight because of birthday party cakes. He's focused, sorry for you.
      LMAO, you scurred

Comment

Sounds good to me the more aggressive Guerrero is the more entertaining it should be.

Comment

Guerrerros already beat him mentally

He just needs to do it physically

Comment

almost 1 week till fight night..cant wait..hopefully Guerrero makes it a fight...

Comment

I will be rooting for Guerrero come fight night but honestly I agree with you. The talent level is too great in Mayweather's favor. I see this as a 9-3 fight with Floyd giving up 2 early rounds then making the fight look easy.

Comment

Skill levels are worlds apart. Guerrero's resume at welterweight doesn't give off much chance.

Comment

who are his sparing partners?

Comment

Ghost pulls off the upset

Comment

Working...
                    X