Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Mares VS Moreno & Showtime Undercard RBR & Disucussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guys keeps reminding me of Canelo, he gets a belt and fights bum after bum. Good conditioning, good punches, but until I see him fighting a decent opponent I can't judge to see if he's good or not.

Bute was looking amazing against his sub par opposition, and when he stepped up against Froch he was destroyed.

Chavez Jr was looking good against his competition, and then he was dominated by Martínez.

Time to step up already.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
      This guys keeps reminding me of Canelo, he gets a belt and fights bum after bum. Good conditioning, good punches, but until I see him fighting a decent opponent I can't judge to see if he's good or not.

Bute was looking amazing against his sub par opposition, and when he stepped up against Froch he was destroyed.

Chavez Jr was looking good against his competition, and then he was dominated by Martínez.

Time to step up already.
      Everything you said is true. The thing that separates these guys from Canelo is they were fighting in their weight class.

Comment

Time to step up already.
        Canelo has good conditioning? Since when?
        Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Seems like he has a good chin.

Don't think I've seen him hurt and I've followed his whole career to date.

He needs to up his level of opposition though.

He makes Canelo's opposition look amazing.
        Damn...

Comment

Broner is a clown

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Canelo has good conditioning? Since when?

Damn...
            Oh no, Canelo has awful conditioning, I was talking about him looking good against bad competition.

Clev has pretty good conditioning, while Canelo is awful in that department.

Canelo is more technical than Clev, but fighting against shot fighters and guys from divisions below doesn't prove anything.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Broke him down like a cardboard box
              Folded him like origami.

Comment

I can confidently say this one won't go 8 rounds.

Comment

Oh no, Canelo has awful conditioning, I was talking about him looking good against bad competition.

Clev has pretty good conditioning, while Canelo is awful in that department.

Canelo is more technical than Clev, but fighting against shot fighters and guys from divisions below doesn't prove anything.
                  Oh lol. I was about to say. Well, in Cleverly's defense, he's been fighting in Europe (no offense) while Canelo been fighting in the US in one of the hottest and more stacked divisions.

Comment

Orozco/Escobar are letting them shots fly.

Comment

Body shot heaven in this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X