No announcement yet.

Kevin Durant signs with the Golden State Warriors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Russell Westbrook averages almost double the assists and 2 less shots per game than Steph Curry, yet he's the ballhog?

If KD signs with the Warriors it's an ultimate cop-out and he's going to get even less shots. The Warriors have opened as favourites to win next years title, joining them is a bad look.

OKC should have beat them this year, KD blew it in game 6.
    Especially because okc had em on the ropes. If OKC Gets a DeMar DeRozan or Mike Conley, they could get over the hump pretty easily. If they get Conley, they'd do what Philly did to Iverson and that would be moved him to shooting guard. Westbrook would absolutely become the best shooting guard in the league with that move

Comment

Who? All I know is the greatest player of all time, Lebron James.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
        Who? All I know is the greatest player of all time, Lebron James.
        Michael Jordan is the GOAT.

Comment

I would rather have Durant with the Clippers. CP3, Reddick, Durant, Griffin, Jordan. Not a bad starting line up at all! Or even maybe bringing some resurgence to the Lakers. They certainly have the cap space to give him a huge contract.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
            Michael Jordan is the GOAT.
            Never heard of him

Comment

He needs to come and play for the Boston Celtics...

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
                I would rather have Durant with the Clippers. CP3, Reddick, Durant, Griffin, Jordan. Not a bad starting line up at all! Or even maybe bringing some resurgence to the Lakers. They certainly have the cap space to give him a huge contract.
                Clippers have already said if they land KD Black Griffin gets traded.

Would love to see him on the Lakers though as i'm a fan.

But to the OP's question, i'd be happy for him as it gives him the best chance to win a title. He paid his dues with OKC and owes them nothing.

Comment

Thread should be "If Dirk Nowitski signs with the Golden State Warriors, what will you think of him?".

Story in today's Dallas newspaper predicting Dirk may move to San Antonio because it's a lot closer to Dallas and Dirk's family (two little kids).

I hope Dirk leaves Cuban's house and gets another championship ring.

Comment

He can go to the Warriors, win a couple of titles then go back to Oklahoma fulfilled. Then maybe win a title for them since he will be more confident and relaxed.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      He needs to come and play for the Boston Celtics...
                      Hell no. He needs to stay in the west.

Comment

Working...
                      X