Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Oscar and Canelo gonna come out of hiding soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Oscar and Canelo gonna come out of hiding soon?

Damn! It's been over 24 hours and nothing. A few instagram posts and tweets about training. Schaefer would've never let the media get this far out on a story. He either needs to make the fight or drop the lawsuit and hire Schaefer. Richard would've never let Canelo-Khan fight week turn into a GGG-Canelo promo. And since when did Eddie Reynoso become the spokesman for Canelo? When Richard was there Eddie knew his place was to talk about training and Hopkins would've never said no stupid **** like GGG should fight Kovalev first. They let that Khan-Canelo fight week get totally out of hand. You could tell by the end of the week they didn't want to hear the name GGG. Schaefer never let a Mayweather fight week turn into a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight week. Remember the MGM had Floyd's posters up when Manny was fighting and Arum got pissed Where is Eddie Reynoso? Eric Gomez? Benard Hopkins? Everybody went quiet and they're letting Canelo get killed. Schaefer would've never let this happen. Even Dan Rafael is posting the crying Jordan meme ffs. It's looking bad.

Anybody live in Mexico can tell us what they've been saying? Any interviews with Eddie or Canelo or anybody from his camp?
    What are they saying in this video?
    Last edited by about.thousands; 05-19-2016, 09:19 PM.

i understand why canelo doesn't want to fight golovkin. golovkin has russian genes in him they are physically the most strongest people on the earth. but what canelo must understand is that raw strength doesn't always carry over to fighting. canelo always had a chance but he just doesn't trust himself enough to take on the russian beast.

Comment

And another thing. Jose Sulaiman would've told GGG to go **** himself

Comment

Supposedly, Canelo has already reached the outskirts of Arizona, still fleeing. This was the last photo taken today at 5PM.

No trace of Oscar. Someone claimed they saw him dildo'ing himself in a public bathroom furiously repeating "oh stop this madness" over and over again.

Comment

We're still working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Loeffler View Post
            We're still working on it.
            You got the belt. No point in trying to make the fight now when you can go after BJS or wait until he WBA makes their decision next week.

Comment

I've been hearing rumors about a sex change operation. Shouldn't be as difficult a surgery as normal since Canelo doesn't have any balls.

Comment

This whole ordeal is quite sad.

I'm upset with GGG for not giving up any kind of concessions and requiring that everything go his way.

I'm upset with Canelo for saying he'd fight at 160 and so far not living up to it.

I'm just sick of all this business being conducted

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                  You got the belt. No point in trying to make the fight now when you can go after BJS or wait until he WBA makes their decision next week.
                  I think he should go Saunders and then maybe defend it against jacobs and eubanks. After that he should just get out of the division. GGG doesn't need canelo to be a star. He made it this far in 4/5 years with a bunch of no names. He'll be bigger once he starts collecting belts at other division and 168 is a terrible division too. I'm pretty sure he can unify that one easily. I'm actually more intrigue with that idea because its bigger guys. Those guys tend to be over 6 ft and I want to see how GGG works around that height advantage.

Comment

I'm curious to see what the WBC has to say about the situation.

Comment

Working...
                    X