No announcement yet.

Wha does manny pacquiao have to do to be considered p4p #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    In my eyes he's the real number one he did more in one year than chocolate did his whole career. Manny never ducked anyone and if he was 100% he would have given cloud a tough competitive even fight. It's ridiculous and hypocrisy to have Chocolatito ahead of manny in the p4p
    GGG, Roman, Kovalev, and Fury would all have to retire this week.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      GGG, Roman, Kovalev, and Fury would all have to retire this week.
      Why do you have gg ahead of him? Or Roman. Manny is a level above those guys.Bradley was the number two guy and Pac smoked him out

Comment

If he beats either Crawford/Postol winner, Brook, Thurman/Porter winner or Canelo/Khan winner.

Comment

Beat Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            If he beats either Crawford/Postol winner, Brook, Thurman/Porter winner or Canelo/Khan winner.
            Not enough gg will always be number one

Comment

Unify 147 and KO Crawford....its too hard with guys like Sergey and Ward above him and about to fight...there is no win that could surpass a Kovalave or Ward win

Comment

Im not going to get in to a long drawn out convo here, because these forums get seriously dumb when Pac is the feature.

I had Pac winning the first fight by a land slide, had Pac winning the second fight by a closer margin, I had this fight scored 114-112 Bradley. I don't score a round for a fighter who only fights for 30 seconds at the end of the round. Pac looked sloppy, most of his combos were purse swinging punches. This is the worst I have ever seen Pac, and I think this should be his last fight. Pac got credit for a lot of punches that were not landing, and he was clearly given rounds based on perception rather than what was actually happening in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  That would certainly help. Not sure if that puts him at #1 though. Should be interesting to see where The Ring moves him after this win.

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
                    Im not going to get in to a long drawn out convo here, because these forums get seriously dumb when Pac is the feature.

I had Pac winning the first fight by a land slide, had Pac winning the second fight by a closer margin, I had this fight scored 114-112 Bradley. I don't score a round for a fighter who only fights for 30 seconds at the end of the round. Pac looked sloppy, most of his combos were purse swinging punches. This is the worst I have ever seen Pac, and I think this should be his last fight. Pac got credit for a lot of punches that were not landing, and he was clearly given rounds based on perception rather than what was actually happening in the ring.
                    Can you tell me how did you score this fight for Bradley? ?

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post

Well let me tell u that ur not very aware of how to score a fight if u scored it for Bradley. I knew after a easy win for Pac some dummy would come here ans score it for Bradley. U cant fix stupid

Comment

Working...
                      X