• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glovkin loses a UD.
    #UNBIAS FACTS

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      the guys who posted on this thread want you banned, lol, they are trying to get you banned by saying these comments, lol, there is a rule that some threads have to go into master threads, lol, they want you banned cus you created this thread, lol, its possible now that you can get banned, you have to read the rules for yourself cuz rules do exist, lol, floyds fans dont approve this thread though.........thats why they are trying to get you banned,

by the way, i disagree with your thread question
      Why do you use 'lol' like full stops? Are you in constant amusement?

Comment

Originally posted by UpInThisYo View Post
        How? Floyd beat a LHW in Canelo.
        Ward would beat Golovkin easily, very easily, it would be a boring fight. If Ward got any balls, he moves up to LHW. You NEVER start picking on smaller guys after you clean your weight, you GO UP!
        GGG would knock Ward out the way he knocks everybody else out. Maybe GGG is too white for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
          Why do you use 'lol' like full stops? Are you in constant amusement?
          yes.................................................. .......

Comment

floyd wont even fight keith thurman much less golovkin. ggg is never going to happen. you could throw a 100 mil at floyd and it wouldn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
              floyd wont even fight keith thurman much less golovkin. ggg is never going to happen. you could throw a 100 mil at floyd and it wouldn't happen.
              I agree that Floyd should take bigger challenges, but seriously, why should he fight Thurman? The guy haven't proven anything. and isn't a big draw economically.

I don't want to see Floyd against anyone else than Pacquiao or Khan or Broner.

Comment

I agree that Floyd should take bigger challenges, but seriously, why should he fight Thurman? The guy haven't proven anything. and isn't a big draw economically.

I don't want to see Floyd against anyone else than Pacquiao or Khan or Broner.
                floyd did fight bruseles, maidana twice, mitshell, guerrero, the big show, ortiz , corley so why shouldnt he not fight thurman, he fought a young canelo, lol, ggg is a different animal

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  floyd did fight bruseles, maidana twice, mitshell, guerrero, the big show, ortiz , corley so why shouldnt he not fight thurman, he fought a young canelo, lol, ggg is a different animal
                  Those guys sucks, everyone knew he would win before the fights, i got so mad that Maidana got a rematch...

Comment

Those guys sucks, everyone knew he would win before the fights, i got so mad that Maidana got a rematch...
                    i think keith thurman unprimed unchallenged right now would destroy these guys, maidana has a liitle chance but if these guys got a shot at floyd, then thurman deserves one too, lol,

i thought maidana beat floyd on first undeserved crack and i am convinced,lol, thurman is better than maidana aswell, lol, maidana shouldnt have gotten a crack at floyd at all, lol, maidana is not the top deserved fighter, others deserved that may fight before he ever did
                    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 12-27-2014, 09:44 PM.

Comment

As much as I would love to see this fight it won't happen. Floyd is a showtime fighter while GGG is with HBO. They would come together for a massive Pac/May fight but not a GGG/May fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X