Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldnt Floyd be leading the charge in year round testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
    nice sig. but how bout this one
    You found a handful of pics from a fight that went 12 rounds. OMG, Bradley dominated! I change my mind now!

LOL, don't be stupid.

My sig was only in jest. It wasn't meant to make you Bradley fans cry, even though I am a Bradley fan.

Comment

What he should be doing is be exciting in the ring everytime I throw a fight party my causal boxing fan ether fall asleep or do somthing else while he fights(only saying this because he the face of boxing)

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Thy just upset at recent admissions and are trying to divert attention
        aint nobody upset. I like Floyd, I think hes the best right now, maybe ever. But this is a serious question. He is the face of Boxing, he makes more money than anybody at it, claims he wants to clean up the sport but does what on his end?
        Hes made accusations of other people in the past. Why isnt he pro-active?

Comment

Floyd's own fighters tested dirty and u're here asking why Floyd shouldn't lead the way. Berto and Peterson tried following Floyd and looked what happen to them lol

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
            You found a handful of pics from a fight that went 12 rounds. OMG, Bradley dominated! I change my mind now!

LOL, don't be stupid.

My sig was only in jest. It wasn't meant to make you Bradley fans cry, even though I am a Bradley fan.
            So sensitive. aint nobody crying it was an actual compliment. Didnt know you were such a hater...my bad

Comment

aint nobody upset. I like Floyd, I think hes the best right now, maybe ever. But this is a serious question. He is the face of Boxing, he makes more money than anybody at it, claims he wants to clean up the sport but does what on his end?
              Hes made accusations of other people in the past. Why isnt he pro-active?
              He is pro-active. He brought it to the forefront and has been doing it ever since but now he has do it year round? Fighters are asking for testing cause of him.

Comment

So sensitive. aint nobody crying it was an actual compliment. Didnt know you were such a hater...my bad
                Cry me a river.

Comment

Floyd don't even do year round testing lol u should be asking donaire this question.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    He is pro-active. He brought it to the forefront and has been doing it ever since but now he has do it year round? Fighters are asking for testing cause of him.
                    Why shouldnt he do it year round? everybody else who does it gets praise. Im sure if the biggest name in the sport was doing it, it would have more of an effect....

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                      Cry me a river.
                      Boo-****ing-hoo....Theres your river pal.....

Comment

Working...
                      X