Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new Spartacus is a poor mans HBO show.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] The new Spartacus is a poor mans HBO show.

When Andy Whitfield died this show this show went to hell. I think the directors and writers lost their enthusiasm when Andy died and now they're putting out garbage just to have their show keep going.

I was really a big fan of season 1. it got me hooked on this show. but you are right. after andy it doesn't feel the same impact that it first did.

i am still watching it just for the heck of it.

Comment

The first season was really good. Every Spartacus thing since then has been absolutely atrocious.

Comment

I tried watching this but couldn't get even 20 minutes in. Ive been spoiled with great series like Game Of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire.

Comment

loved the first season, sands of the arena was pretty good as well but ever since it's been very poor...just more of the same with a less convincing main character and montage overkill

Comment

blood splash...sex...blood splash...gay sex...blood spash...sex

I can write Spertercus eperserde too!!!1!

Comment

Even the "old" 'Spartacus' sucked ****, so I don't see the point in complaining about it. **** was a straight up ripoff of '300' (which was substandard in it's own right) in it's cinematography and special effects.

However, it's a given that since the original actor died tragicly there will be ******s who cry out that it was originally a landmark in the history of television dramas that only "started sucking after Andy died."
              Last edited by ßringer; 03-12-2013, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Game of thrones is waaayyy better, im watching Sopranos

I also liked the Rome series a few years back on HBO

Comment

Game of thrones is waaayyy better, im watching Sopranos

I also liked the Rome series a few years back on HBO

Comment

I don't care what anybody says, I like it. I never watched the vary first season.

I started watching the first prequel, where the season is centered around Gannicus and have been hooked ever since, thanks to Chiguy hooking me up with links.

Comment

Working...
                    X