Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do steriods even matter? I dont know much about them.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do steriods even matter? I dont know much about them.

To me...im thinkin who the **** cares if pac is on drugs????????

floyd feels he is better than pac, the same pac that beat oscar, the same pac that beat clottey, cotto, hatton etc etc....

well than he should want to fight that SAME pac that beat those guys.so if he IS on steriods than who the **** cares.you say your better than that guy so fight that guy......

if he takes the test and he tests positive, than your not gunna fight him cause hes obviously guilty. if he takes the test and you fight him than according to pac you will not be getting the pac that has fought before, because it ****s with his mind supposedly.and if he doesnt take the test you wont fight him because you think hes on steriods.....its a never ending argument.

so just say **** the test and fight the guy!

Why does the internet even matter? I don't know much about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ceevee11 View Post
      To me...im thinkin who the **** cares if pac is on drugs????????

floyd feels he is better than pac, the same pac that beat oscar, the same pac that beat clottey, cotto, hatton etc etc....

well than he should want to fight that SAME pac that beat those guys.so if he IS on steriods than who the **** cares.you say your better than that guy so fight that guy......

if he takes the test and he tests positive, than your not gunna fight him cause hes obviously guilty. if he takes the test and you fight him than according to pac you will not be getting the pac that has fought before, because it ****s with his mind supposedly.and if he doesnt take the test you wont fight him because you think hes on steriods.....its a never ending argument.

so just say **** the test and fight the guy!

Comment

Lmfao...why do these *******s make alts to say ******ed **** like this??

Comment

thank you s ceevee11 has been added to my official dumbass list.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
            Lmfao...why do these *******s make alts to say ******ed **** like this??
            that's what i'm saying.

be a man and take larry's lead and say ******ed **** with your own handle.

Comment

NSAC might implement there own blood testing, so fight Pac vs Flyod can happen. Too bad Flyod already mention "NO FIGHT" unless its his blood testing terms. This guy never intend to fight Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
                NSAC might implement there own blood testing, so fight Pac vs Flyod can happen. Too bad Flyod already mention "NO FIGHT" unless its his blood testing terms. This guy never intend to fight Pac.
                and he is within his right to feel that way....if Pac wants to fight...man up and take the tests...

as for the original post....its not even worth a reply...

Comment

As for me, I wouldn't want to spar or box with somebody that's taking illegal enhancement drugs. The stuff would probably make him stronger, have more endurance and energy, ect ect. It's cheating and not an equal playing field. Just like with Margarito having bricks in his hand wraps. That was not right. If they told me hey this guy your fighting next, we're gonna let him wear head gear and give him brass knuckles instead of having him wear gloves, I would be like wtf ?

I don't think Mayweather is scared of Pacquiao. And I don't think Pacquiao is cheating. Floyd didn't say Manny is cheating, he just wants to be sure everything is all good with both guys before he step into the ring with Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                  X