Collapse
No announcement yet.

Listen To The Burner-LarryX Presser From Last Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, Larry was on some funk ****, I gained a lot of respect for him, haha!

Who is Miss. Larry X?
    -Probably La bad boy.

Comment

• "the slap chop ****" haha!

Comment

• at the end of the show, some late caller called in and Larry asked him if he was an alt

Comment

• Originally posted by RealDeal90 View Post
          honestly most ppl hate burner and like larry so course ppl gonna go for larry lmao XD
          Because Larry actually critic Floyd Mayweather, I give him props.
          But Burner is a ALWAYS making excuses regarding from Flip Flopping etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            at the end of the show, some late caller called in and Larry asked him if he was an alt
            yeah that was funny as hell. Greg is on nearly all the shows now and is a big Floyd fan so it was weird when Larry did that. Its like **** I see in the hood all the time where the unkowing thug picks on the innocent guy that everyone likes. **** was funny as hell

Comment

• Larry took round 1.

Who's next for the undefeated Larry? (1-0)

Comment

• Horus can battle him and I would give anything to see him go against Crillz. Id listen to Crillz-Larry over ****in watchin the Mosley-Mayweather fight. Thats how good that **** would be. Crillz dont let anyone diss Floyd

Comment

• Burner made some good points though till he called Calzaghe a bum for some reason

Comment

• lol................

Comment

• Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
                      lol................
                      Makavelli made a thread to on the 1st or 2nd page. Everyone is lovin this ****

Comment

Working...
                      X