Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jirov vs Thomas Adamek ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jirov was a beast. Better chin than Adamek and a brutal body attack. He got the workrate and stamina to match Adamek also. I think Jirov beats him in a war.

Comment

Jirov in one of the most exciting fights in Cruiserweight history. Vassiliy was a very underrated fighter during his time. He was a southpaw who had an excellent body attack, good hitting power and excellent overall stamina. He often just overwhelmed his opponents with a variety of punches upstairs and down. We all know about his toughness from the Toney and Mesi fights. He took some good shots against a good puncher in Julian Letterlough as well. The guy could take a good shot in addition to giving them.

Adamek is similar to Jirov in a sense so I can see why this thread was made. Adamek is similar in that he has a very balanced attack and often overwhelms his opponents with consistent punching. He is not as relentless or effective with his pressure, but he tends to break his opponents down over time. In Thomas Ulrich's case he just starches them with 1 shot.

Jirov by way of late round TKO in a slugfest. Jirov is fighting this month! I hope he comes back strong after some needed time off.

Comment

Yeah, but why is this on THIS forum?? It's not history, it can happen.

Comment

Working...
        X