Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess theres this new Wu-Tang Collab album coming called Chamber Music on June 30th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess theres this new Wu-Tang Collab album coming called Chamber Music on June 30th

Wow.

Ridiculous...

Comment

Hope its ill cant wait to hear it feat az,mega,sean p,g rap,mob masta ace..that track is ill

Comment

Wu-Tang Forever

Comment

Ey, Truth.. Have you seen this one?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=281561

Comment

yeah^ thats weird...

Comment

Imagine that **** falling down on this section.. 80 grand pr track..............

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
                Imagine that **** falling down on this section.. 80 grand pr track..............
                lol. well truthfulley, the who internet should be fined then. youtube should be fined..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
                  lol. well truthfulley, the who internet should be fined then. youtube should be fined..lol
                  Definitely .. But that woman downloading those tracks.. Her life is ruined.. 1,2 million $ ... That's just insane..

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
                    Definitely .. But that woman downloading those tracks.. Her life is ruined.. 1,2 million $ ... That's just insane..
                    i feel bad for her. i only have two mixtapes on my computer right now...THAT WERE FREE!! lol

so if the narchs are reading this, the mixtapes i downloaded were freE to the public!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X