Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Cotto is also a dirty fighter" Paulie Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"His hand slipped in the canvas and smashed my face in i had to get surgery" forgot that

Comment

big ups to paulie because he knows about boxing....but he needs to stop thinking hes mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Super Horny View Post
        are there any mexican dirty fighters? i dont see any low blows, elbows, headbutting when a mexican fight why is that? only blacks or someone from south america
        cotto is not fromsouth america hes from the carribbean.

Comment

Read this earlier, these are not new revelations, everybody knows Cotto low blows when he is hurt, he has done it in numerous fights. Clottey is going to seriously hurt little Junito.
          Last edited by Bhopreign; 06-08-2009, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            Holyfield swears by them...

Nothing wrong with a good old fashioned headbutt when the ref aint looking

He most likely wasnt even trying to headbutt paulie just trying to move the dude's hair out of his face
            Paulie said Cotto was rubbing his head on Paulies face, so it probably meant Malignaggi had paid for CottoSpa and Miguel was more than happy to shave Paulies already gay eyebrows.

Comment

paulie would whoop mayweather 120 105 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                Read this earlier, these are not new revelations, everybody knows Cotto low blows when he is hurt, he has done it in numerous fights. Clotey is going to rock little Junito.
                put some points on that then hater
                Last edited by VaBoriKua 2.0; 06-08-2009, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
                  “Cotto is also a dirty fighter. If he’s not head butting you he just rubs his head in your face -- that’s how he cut me over my eye. He’ll also use his elbows and he goes low, but that’s boxing,” he said.

Malignaggi said that part of Clottey’s problem will be that Cotto is even better at 147 pounds than he was at 140.

“He’s improved as a fighter since then,” Malignaggi observed. “He was doing his thing at 140 but he’s improved. That shows you what a good fighter he is. A lot of guys get to a certain level and they don’t get any better. He’s at the top level and he’s still improving.

“Also, he takes a better shot at 147 because he’s not drained from making weight. He takes a better punch now. He quit against Margarito, but he was never wobbled or anything. He’s a real dangerous guy at welterweight.”

“I think Clottey has a little fold in him,” Malignaggi said. “What I mean by that is not that he’ll quit if it gets tough, but that he might do some things to get himself disqualified. He’s done it before.”

Malignaggi pointed to Clottey’s disqualification loss to Carlos Baldomir in 1999 in London, and said he saw evidence of the same kind of tactic in Clottey’s decision loss to Antonio Margarito in December 2006 in Atlantic City.
                  100% agreed with Paulie.
                  My fear for Clottey is if he builds any momentum Cotto will slow him down by hitting the balls.Cotto does that a lot and he gets away with it.I think Cotto is the dirtiest fighter I have ever watched

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                    Paulie said Cotto was rubbing his head on Paulies face, so it probably meant Malignaggi had paid for CottoSpa and Miguel was more than happy to shave Paulies already gay eyebrows.
                    lol

A quick pluck or 2

Comment

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
                      100% agreed with Paulie.
                      My fear for Clottey is if he builds any momentum Cotto will slow him down by hitting the balls.Cotto does that a lot and he gets away with it.I think Cotto is the dirtiest fighter I have ever watched
                      now thats just being crazy the dirtiest fighter ever **** your boy hopkins is way dirtier than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X